How many ND=Aug,Sep,Oct,Nov, Non-RFE waiters still here?

Count me in Dude!!!! ..... Kinda gave up hope....

RD:- Aug 2000
ND:- Sep 2000
FP:- Fen 2001
AD:- ??? xxxx

Noooo RFE nothin\'... waiting.

Still Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Details....
RD 21 Sep 2000
ND 28 Sep 2000
FP 06 Jun 2001
India
NO RFE....
waiting.....

Bab Han

pl add me to the list, read my case very intresting!!!!!

Dear 485 waiters,
here are my details :
PD 12/28/98
EB2 India, Reg Labor
RD 08/30/00
ND 09/21/00
LIN # 00-264-5xxxx

1. Called INS 5 times since 5 months got 7 different answers from them.
2. MY I 140 was approved at NSC, but was approved for CP, and NVC sent it to Chennai Consulate for CP .
3. MY attorney field for I 485 , and did not know who gooffed up, but now my attorney blames INS, in between I am getting screwed royally.
4. When I called NVC and requested them to send back the file to INS, they are washing their hands that the file is with Chennai Consulate.
5. When I called chennai consulate in India, they have gone for lunch, when I called them second time, the lines are busy. The time difference is 12 hours to USA time.

GURUS, PL ADVISE ME WHAT SHOULD I DO, in this situation.

ramukesi

man, there are so many sep non-rfe cases

I think we have to contact anybody as we can, including congressmen, lawyers, etc. I am tired of listening to IIO.

Hi Ramu..What Happen to AILA Inquiry..//

Did you hear anything from your attoreny. regarding AILA Inquiry.
I heard if you send the Inquiry to AILA-NSC the case is opened by SIO
means Special Immigration Officer and Find out the the fact why the
case is delayed. It is not like that IIO\'s computer scanning..//
My attoreny also sent the AILA-inquiry but according to him it takes
two to three week to get the reply back...
Please updated if you heard any thing regarding your AILA inquiry,

hello 485check, thanks for asking, same ole, same ole, nothing new !! I shall let U know if any thin

Hopes!!!

EB2 - RIR
RD - SEP 05 2000
ND - SEP 21 2000
FP - FEB 28 2001

NO RFE. I140 APPROVED FOR CP.

Need Help, very Urgent

Guys,

I\'m a contractor (I have a employer) and my project is geting over by this month end at the client place. SInce the job market is very dull, I\'m not sure whether I will be able to get a project immediately. So here are my questions and I hope you guys will be able to help me out.
1. I have my EAD(crossed 180 days deadline long back) and so I can switch employers as long as I maintain the same job description, right?.
2. How long can I sit in bench without being paid(I\'m guessing as long as I can afford!!)?. Is there any limitation on that?.
3. Given my case background, once INS starts processing(hoping soon) my case and asks for any RFE(say related to my employement) and if I\'m in bench at that time what the impact would be because I need to mention about my employer and my client location and the salary?. Do you know anyone who is in a same situation?.

Please respond to my questions as soon as possible.

Thanks
ARN123.

An update, but usual

Spoke to IIO today. She was polite and answered most of my questions but most of them had the same answer. Anyways, I was told that my case was moved to this special area on Jan 11th. It has been moved there only after someone looked into my case. By looking at the log she said there are 12 entries which means 12 times someone has looked into my case(some official in that area).
SHe is not sure it is waiting there b\'coz I140 was approved for CP?. Asked me to wait for 60 days(as usual) and the same assurance that INS will definitely process/approve I485 before the FP expires(for in another 3 months).
I\'m for sure beleive (99%) that the deadline for my case is end of May?. Let INS not ditch my hopes!!!!.

ARN123.

An update, but something reallllllly useful to all of u

This is a continuation to my prev message.
I spoke to an officer/person at the US Consulate in Chennai and found out the status of my I140 sent to Chennai. INS Nebraska had requested my case back (they couldn\'t tell the date) but it has been sent back to INS, NE on Jan 18th 2002, entered on the system on Jan 22nd 2002.
So, I guess it is a matter of couple of weeks to be adjudicated.
I would suggest you guys should call this number and find out what your status is at the US Consulate in India. The number that I dialed for Chennai is 011-91-44-8112060(you need the Case Number from Packet 3 which will be with ur attorney).
Try it, dont loose ur hopes.

ARN123.

Yup, I\'m still waiting..................

PD: 10/97
ND:8/00
EB3 regular

I get fed the same line of fecal material from the Idiot Immigration Officer on Monday. "Call back in a month for > as we are working on those cases that were filed at about that time." Please keep in mind that I have heard this pile of crap for 6 months.

My I-140 was never sent for CP because my lawyer wrote "for AOS" on top of the application.

Good luck to us all!

Me too --Still waiting.

EB1 - EA (India)
RD - SEP 22 2000
ND - OCT 18 2000
FP - MAR 13 2001

NO RFE. I140 APPROVED FOR CP.

ARN123, Did you check with NVC when INS asked them for I140? In your case NVC should have told INS(N

That\'s where the main delay I suspect.
INS asks NVC the case. NVC sends reply saying case
is gone to Consulate. NSC sends request to Consulate.
Consulate sends the case back.
So mcuh mail delay and we know how INS processes mails!?

Answer to your question

I spoke to an officer at the NVC and I was told that INS, NE can ask for information directly from the US COnsulate since it knows where the file has been forwarded to by NVC. In my case thats what has happened because NVC doesn\'t know anything about the case transfer from Chennai to INS, NE. From talking to that person it appears that, it is not the only channel(NVC) for INS to get back the info.

Thanks
ARN123.

Interesting info from NVC> The lady that I talked at NVC said, INS does not know which Consulates

In my case, my application has Consulate as \'Canada\'. But the
approved I140 is in Chennai, India. Is INS going to ask Canadian
Consulate to send the I140? My case for sure will be
in Infinite loop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Thanks arn123

SPoke to Attorney

According to him when he called INS on friday after I brought this issue up with him about I140 approved for CP, he was told by an IIO that my case has been assigned to an Officer. But, I dont know why the IIO gave a different answer to me yesterday. Its all a puzzle.

ARN123.

Do Not Worry !!! It is INS..//

Do Not Worry !! IIO are weeks in Math If you ask them the according
to AVM number of Days 350-380 then their reply will be More than 450
days...If you will ask you are Processing Feb\'01 cases and then will
say no we are processing Sept\'00 cases. There is no IQ and GK enterance
test to get the IIO post.
Believe in GOD The things when have to come nobody can not stop it..
Do Your Work and belive in GOD and your self.

SO, we have whole lot of people with CP approved I140s abd filed I140s

I do know that VSC does not ask I140 file fron NVC/Consulates.
Only NSC is seeking those files and a logn delay.
What can we do about it?