How many May 2002 people are still waiting for approval?

TSCguy

Registered Users (C)
How many May 2002 people are still waiting for approval? Can we raise case status enquiry? I was told that we cannot raise case status enquiry if there is some activities past sixty days. Is it true? Do I have to wait some more time to raise case inquiry? Please share ur experience.

ND May 2002
FP Nov 2004

RD 5/3/02
FP 11/20/04 updated to fp recieved on 11/29/04
My lawyer says not to raise enquiry as processing has began and should take another 1-2 months from FP date.
So we are still waiting

March 02, still waiting

RD: 03/21/02
FP1: 04/01/03
RFE1 regarding SR ack. by TSC on 08/11/04
RFE2 Again Regarding SR ack By TSC 12/15/04
FP2: early FP 12/08/04 (Called FBI and they transmitted result to TSC on 12/13/04)
AD: What is this?????????? Wating........God knows when and if ever

Oh One more thing applied for AP on 12/03/03 and still waiting

I went with my wife and told the immigration officer that I am the primary applicant. Charlotte office let you do it that way.

ND May 2002, FP Aug 2003 waiting for second FP, contact my congressman office, guess what, if the officer doesn't take my Aug 2003FP valid(which will probably happen) it may take about 4 months to get a new FP notice, and by the way I changed my address about 3 months ago and got a confirmation letter, apparently they didn't have it in the computer, it is already fixed, but who knows in what century my application will be approved.

fcapristan,

TSC confirmed my address change twice and still they are sending
everything to my old address.

They know exactly how to screw our cases.

FujiS,

I have not seen case older than you. Did you raise case status inquiry?

ND May 2002
FP Nov 2004

I did my FP 12/22 and in waiting line for Approva??????????????
I hope all 2002 cases wil approve in 2 months.

485 ND 11/02
FP 12/04

Amen !

I have obsevd that most of 2002 cases are approved within 2 months of FP and TSC appears on a drive to clear the balance 2002 cases, i have not seen so many FP's isued in short time. We had notice for our sons FP not ours, we did FP for all of us based on that one notice.

Well it appears that I am the only one who is actually waiting for a miracle since my FP already expired by a few weeks, maybe that's why I haven't received a second FP notice yet, hopefully the officer in charge of my case has the Xmas spirit and would love to do some sort of exception, BUT KNOWING TSC IS GONNA BE A MIRACLE, so probably I will be breaking a record for 2002 cases at TSC. Congressman office says it may take 4 months or maybe more to get a new FP notice so , who knows maybe next Xmas.

So many unlucky guys here. Count me in. I'm exhausted.

EB1
I-485: ND:05/01/2002
1 FP: 04/10/2003
2 FP: 08/05/2004