How many I-485 cases can be approved each day in CSC center?

gc_july2002

Does anyone have any idea how many I-485 cases are approved in CSC?
and normally how many people are working in this kind of case.

I am thinking if 15 people are working on it, each person approves 10 cases a day (5 in the morning and 5 in the afternoon). They will approve 150 cases per day, and every month they can approve 3300 cases.

3300=15x10x22

There is no harm in thinking .. if you are dreaming dream some good number like everybody approved or something 100000 per day ....

Tracking said:
There is no harm in thinking .. if you are dreaming dream some good number like everybody approved or something 100000 per day ....

LoL
Appropriate Answer

gc_july2002 said:
Does anyone have any idea how many I-485 cases are approved in CSC?
and normally how many people are working in this kind of case.

I am thinking if 15 people are working on it, each person approves 10 cases a day (5 in the morning and 5 in the afternoon). They will approve 150 cases per day, and every month they can approve 3300 cases.

3300=15x10x22
I think you are right about 15-20 people working (a year ago the estimate was 2). But realistic number of cases approved per person would be rather 4. 8 hours/day, 1 hour/case, 50% of cases are RFE, transf, FP, etc, 50% final approval.

You can also look up the Rupnet site for "Todays Approvals" here http://www.rupnet.com/immigration/ The page looks congested you can find the approvals you are looking for in the top left hand column though I am not sure how they arrive at that number. It could be scans and it could also be based on people who have updated their status.

But as people already said, what stops one from dreaming.

Linuxrox:

Nice signature! I could go for that!

Regards
FHN

FHN said:
You can also look up the Rupnet site for "Todays Approvals" here http://www.rupnet.com/immigration/ The page looks congested you can find the approvals you are looking for in the top left hand column though I am not sure how they arrive at that number. It could be scans and it could also be based on people who have updated their status.

<...>
rupnet data is based on individual members updates.
My estimate above is based on kasmir's data.