How many guys/gals remaining with ND Sep 16 and earlier?

No Title

Did I ever call II and asked about your case?? If they are processing middle SEP, how come they haven\'t completed Aug 99?
Are they waiting for the RE to be answered...

No Title

Sorry, there were couple of typos...
I meant, guys whose ND is Aug 99, have they talked to IIO to find out how come they are processing Sep 99 cases when they have not finished Aug 99 cases....

No Title

Make sure you ask what category you are in. And make sure its the one you filed for. I recently found out that they put me in EB3 though I filed as EB2.

No Title

ND09/17/99 still waiting.. called IIO today
IIO was not ready to give any information other than it is pending so
it was useless.

No Title

RD 7/28/99 ND 8/10/99 PD 01/98 EB2 India. Still waiting.
I know lots others who dont post here but are in the same boat. So just be patient. Dont keep calling INS for frivolous reasons. You are only creating problem for yourself and others ( by clogging the wait Q and also irritating the IIO\'s with frivolous questions) with genuine reason to call INS. I agree that INS is not the most efficient organization. But give them time and chances are that you will get your green card. A few months here and there after the long wait really do not matter IMHO.
I decided to call INS only after wating for sufficient time. I was only able to speak with an IIO after 2 days of trying. The IIO was really nice and replied to all my questions quite satisfactorily. She told me that a decision will be made in 4-6 weeks. If I dont get it I will contemplate further action.

This board is very nice and lets us keep track of what INS is upto.

Thanks to Rajeev Khanna and all the posters.

No Title

Got thr\' to IIO after trying for about 15 minutes. She said wait for 4 to 6 weeks. If you don\'t hear anything by then give us a call. She said there are lot cases applied in Aug/Sep 99 that is why it is taking time.
I really don\'t know why I called IIO and wasted their and my time. From this discussion board I know pretty much it is useless to call IIO.

Guys/Gals let us hope for speedy approval for all of us.