How many got approval with no change in AVM since 485 Application

WhoCares1

Registered Users (C)
How many of you got the approval for WAC-01-29x or 28x series without any change in AVM?

There are many people who have been waiting for change in AVM!!

I will be interested in this too...

I will be interested in this too. My details
WAC-01-289-XXXX
RD Aug 21
ND Sep 21
AP Nov end
EAD Dec 6
FP rcvd Feb 1
FP done Feb 6
AVM still says "it is taking 975 to 999 days".

thanks,
sf91

avm message

Longer Wait:
What does your avm message say? Does it say 975 to 999 days ....?
thanks,
sf91

Had a chat with IIO

Just had a conversation with IIO. She said that they received the Finger Printing results, and the file is waiting to be assigned to an officer.

Told me to wait for another 2-3 months and then call back.

This is Sick!!!

WAC-01-293-xxxxx
FP Date: Mar-8/9-2002
ND: Sept 24 2001

AVM

AVM says "We received the results for your finger printing and processing has resumed on your case .............."

Called IIO

I called IIO right now (RD 8/17, ND 9/21/01). She said RFE was received and officer needs to look at it (means it hasn\'t been assigned yet). Said it would take 2 years for getting the plastic card... ooochh... donno if she said it for my case or for all cases around my ND - or is it because of the new security checks (which my lawyer also beleives is slowing things down)

If you have spoken to IIO - please post the resposes your got back.

AVM says RFE sent on 4/3 but not received yet

Can somebody tell me how long it takes for the RFE to actually arrive in my or my attorney\'s hands? Attorneys contacted CSC on 4/19 for a duplicate of the RFE and that did not arrive either. Any ideas on what I should be doing? My receipt# is WAC-01-232-xxxxx probably the only 01-232 left around.

They sent me RFE too.

VSC sent me RFE too for my 129f. AVM says it was mailed on 5/13/02. I hope i get it in time.