How many EB2's are eligible for this APRIL - Pls Respond

What is a SR? How do I request one? I am in similar situation as girscout and Dude 40004. I was told that everything is complete but is awaiting assignment to IO in late March and I likely will hear very soon. We are at end of April now and still nothing!! Last LUD was in 10/2006.

What is a SR? How do I request one? I am in similar situation as girscout and Dude 40004. I was told that everything is complete but is awaiting assignment to IO in late March and I likely will hear very soon. We are at end of April now and still nothing!! Last LUD was in 10/2006.

USCIS Ombudsman is correct , these rogues go for 'easier' cases and old cases are just buried.

dude40004 got magic emails today ...

Dear Forum,

After long ordeal, finally I received magic emails today at 7 PM PST. I received "Card Production Ordered" email (No welcoming permanent resident email yet..I do not know if I am suppose to receive that or not). So it looks like my I-485 is approved because it says "Card Production ordered". My timelines/dates are listed below. It is a good news for old timers who are stuck at Nebraska. It seems like they are looking into these cases, so do not lose hopes. Plus May Visa bulletin is god , so you have full one good month ahead and I am sure that your processing will finish like mine, if you are those old PDs. Good Luck to All here.
I appreciate the community here. My only unsolicited advice will be that once your I-485 is filed, live like you already received the Greencard and do not wait for anything. I went ahead and bought house etc. / enrolled for Masters and started doing many things after my I-485 was filed. So don't wait for anything and enjoy everyday till your I-485 remains with USCIS. Believe me, it will come one day...but the time you spend waiting will never come back...so enjoy every moment. See Ya...

EB2 India PD Feb 2001 Substitute labor
I-140/I485 concurrently filed at California in June 2005
I-140 aproval - Sept. 2005
4 EADs/2 FPs meanwhile
was stuck in Namecheck for 28 months
NC cleared in Oct 2007 then they ran out of Visa
I485 Approval came today 04/29/2007 once PD became current in starting of April 2007.

Thanks and Good Luck to All :)

I feel like a real old timer here when see people whose I-485 RDs are 2007 and they are either getting or expecting a greencard.

EB-2 India Substitute Labor
PD Feb 2001
I 140/I-485 RD - June 2005 ..initially submitted to California - transferred to Nebraska
I-140 was approved timely in Sept 2005
Was stuck in NC for 28 months...so could not get GC when the date was current before and Visa was available in 2005/2006/2007.

NC cleared Nov 2007 after tons of letter writing and paper work to whole Federal Govt. - almost same time USCIS ran out of Visa ...more wait

4 EADs, 3 APs , 2 FPs later...I was happy that something will happen before April 10th ....done Infopass, 2 calls to Service Center, 1 new SR crated...

Nothing - Nada- Zilch...so far...just waiting...

My file is either consumed by termites or by rats in some old damp cold storage unit at USCIS. Last LUD I have on I-485 are of June 2007...

:confused::(

:)

Gc_Wait....you are almost there

Gc_Wait_02,

I can bet my money that you will be approved very soon....May visa bulletin looks good....so you have one full good month ahead...and I am almost sure that you will receive magic emails very soon....

pending since dec-2002. name check not clear..

do we have to wait till name check clears or as per memo we should eligible as per 180 day rule?

please let me know guys...thanks:mad:

Unfortunately I have already celebrated my 4th anniversary of 485 application and my 15 year anniversary of being in the US working towards getting the approval for Green Card.

pending since dec-2002. name check not clear..

do we have to wait till name check clears or as per memo we should eligible as per 180 day rule?

please let me know guys...thanks:mad:

I'm not sure if my NC got cleared or if they approved me under the new NC memo.
There's been talk going around saying that the new April memo is what matters and that the old NC memo is dead.
April memo:
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD