• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

How many DV2008 visas have been issued?

borderline

Registered Users (C)
Hi freinds:
i want to know, how many dv 2008 visas out of 50000,have been isssued untill end of july 2008? any comments?any estimation?
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Hi freinds:
i want to know, how many dv 2008 visas out of 50000,have been isssued untill end of july 2008? any comments?any estimation?
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Eventually the statistics for DV2008 will be published. It wont be until late this year or maybe even next year. There is no source where you can check the total visas issued to date. Its only after the fiscal year closes that the statistics are publicly available.

Hi freinds:
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Btw what happen to your application? You are on administrative processing--whats that mean? So during your interview they didnt tell you that your application approve or not? I have my interview next week--this kind of thing really make me nervous

Btw what happen to your application? You are on administrative processing--whats that mean? So during your interview they didnt tell you that your application approve or not? I have my interview next week--this kind of thing really make me nervous

dont worry.unfortunatelly due to some international political problem ,the administarion processing related to our country takes long time and it's not a general problem,so dont worry about that and i hope you pass it safe and quickly.