how many days to see approval/RFE/denial after LUD change(s) for 140?

Same to me

Same things happen to me now. I called just now VSC. They told me , it is due to your address change request. but she is nice. told me your name check is done. just waiting for I140.

I got information from congressman that your file is with adjudication officer. you will receive determination within 30 days.

Let's SEE what happen ?????

Zero LUD after reply to RFE

My attorney replied to RFE a week ago, still online status message hasn't changed. I am assuming it would take another week before online message change. Then with things slowing down, it would be another 60+ days to see final result. ??? :confused:

Completed today 2 months of waiting after USCIS recieved the RFE response to my 140 (ability to pay). now its time to raise an case status inquiry. will keep you guys posted on the developments as i hear back from them

same thing here

wheretogo said:
Same things happen to me now. I called just now VSC. They told me , it is due to your address change request. but she is nice. told me your name check is done. just waiting for I140.

I got information from congressman that your file is with adjudication officer. you will receive determination within 30 days.

Let's SEE what happen ?????

I got reponse saying my case is with adjudication officer for review, although they did not say I will see decision within 30 days.

Let keep posting and see what happen?

Third week has started for me today , no response yet. There was a LUD for receiving the response for RFE on June 3rd after that it's totally silence.

GannyMids said:
Third week has started for me today , no response yet. There was a LUD for receiving the response for RFE on June 3rd after that it's totally silence.

Thank god!!!!!!!!!!!!My I-140 is approved on Jun 18th. Got the approved email without any RFE response updates. I'M REALLY HAPPY WITH THIS APPROVAL. I CHECKED MY MAIL 3-4 times and the phone too.

Wish you all the best. Hope to hear about the approvals from you all soon.

Positive4GC.

congratulation on your approval

kindly can you give details of when you responded back to the RFE.....for me it has been two months and no updates as of now.

pallu2004 said:
congratulation on your approval

kindly can you give details of when you responded back to the RFE.....for me it has been two months and no updates as of now.

RFE was replied around the 2nd week of May. It took me over a month to see the approval. You should directly get your 485 soon. Take it easy.

All the best!!

I-140 & 1-485

I called VSC yesterday. My Name check is done. and Congressman told me that your file is with adjudication officer. you will receive determination within 30 days

RFE replied on April 8th 2005. Waiting...waiting...GOD KNOWS what will happen.....

Thanks,

Same w/ my co-worker

wheretogo said:
I called VSC yesterday. My Name check is done. and Congressman told me that your file is with adjudication officer. you will receive determination within 30 days

RFE replied on April 8th 2005. Waiting...waiting...GOD KNOWS what will happen.....

Thanks,

Its bad that your case has passed 60 days marks and still no reply. My co-worker is also waiting for approx 55 days(rfe replied). I just replied mine, see how long I have to wait.

wheretogo said:

Thanks,

Congratulations, positive4gc on your approval!

Wheretogo, could you please give details of
1) how you found out which congressman to contact
2) how you got in touch with them (phone/email?) and what exactly you mentioned.

Good luck to you!

Congressman

I am in touch with congressman last year. You can search in google. Call your area congressman and ask who is handling Immigration work. and explain them issue.

My congressman office ask me send email with detail they have forwared to VSC and they have received response from VSC and they have forwared me that email.

Thanks,

ascii_boston said:
Congratulations, positive4gc on your approval!

Wheretogo, could you please give details of
1) how you found out which congressman to contact
2) how you got in touch with them (phone/email?) and what exactly you mentioned.

Good luck to you!

Anybody replied to RFE around begining of April,05 and waiting for approval?
I think people who have replied in March are getting approvals now. I replied on April 04.Waiting for the I-140 approval.

Count me

Mine is on May6th, there was a LUD change on 140 and 485 after received message.

nilu2079 said:
Anybody replied to RFE around begining of April,05 and waiting for approval?
I think people who have replied in March are getting approvals now. I replied on April 04.Waiting for the I-140 approval.

Hi Positve4GC:

When did you reply your RFE. I got RFE on march 16th and replied on May 24th and they received on June 3rd.

Just wanted to make some kind of logic (like how many days after they issues RFE or receives the response)..

Really hard to detect any logic in VSC's processing :) Take a look at I-140 tracker and there are people with I-140485 NDs in end 2004 and 2005 who have gotten both 140 and 485 approved ! and here we are...

Thanks for the info about congressman, wheretogo

Received all approval notices and also LUD for Cards ordered

Thank god !

Y'Day we received approval notices for 485 not sure about 140. On line message for 140 is not been changed.

Good luck ! Every one will get their cards soon.

Keep on eye on employers ! They never tell truth !!!

:)

Note: There was no message change for approvals, just LUD change

GannyMids said:
Hi Positve4GC:

When did you reply your RFE. I got RFE on march 16th and replied on May 24th and they received on June 3rd.

Just wanted to make some kind of logic (like how many days after they issues RFE or receives the response)..

Last edited by a moderator:
GannyMids said:
Hi Positve4GC:

It took around 35 days for the approval.

My employer initiated a case status check on my 140 case today. it has been more than 60 days since they have recieved the response to my RFE. they took all the details and processed it saying that it will take 30 days inorder to decide on the same. will keep you guys posted.

few days back i initiated a case status check on EAD and they replied that it will take another 45 days to give decision. god knows whats happening.