how many days to see approval/RFE/denial after LUD change(s) for 140?

pallu2004 said:
Few guys sent me it in PM and also when i check with United Nations in "Ability to Pay thread" he also wrote that it is bad news. but I should wait and see what happens.

I think we cannot do anything as far as knowing the status is concerned. my 1st GC was denied and sent to AAO. This is my 2nd GC and i dont have a good feelign about it.....gosh this is killing me.

I did check with United Nations in "Ability to Pay thread" and he said he did not see any LUD pattern on my case. You can see my post there and UN's reply.
I would say just relax and hopefully everything will be ok.
Good Luck to you and keep posting.....

LSAspirant,

I was in similar situation when 140 and 485 LUD changed at a week's difference. But 140 LUD is due to RFE and 485 LUD is due to FP. I guess it just doesn't mean denial. So wait and see.

Thanks,
AwaitingGC04

Please clarify my doubt

Recently my wife caled and raised status enquiry regarding 485

is there will be a problem, as she is not primary applicant.
My 140 is not got approval yet
please any information

thanks

I140 LUDs

Hi ,

After replying to the RFE, I140 has LUDS on 3/16(recd dt) , 3/17(?), 3/18 (?) with no message change. Can someone please predict based on the experience where my application is heading. Can't stand the tension. Check my signature for more details. Thanks.

crossedfingers said:
Hi ,

After replying to the RFE, I140 has LUDS on 3/16(recd dt) , 3/17(?), 3/18 (?) with no message change. Can someone please predict based on the experience where my application is heading. Can't stand the tension. Check my signature for more details. Thanks.

God Willing everything will be fine.
Good Luck....

Can someone please help me on this one please:

Today my company told me that they have responded to the RFE and sent to the USCIS. Normally, how long it takes for the LUD to change on the USCIS website with the message change.

Do we also get an email saying that the reply has been received.

Please share your experiences...

Thanks in advance....

LSaspirant said:

Today my company told me that they have responded to the RFE and sent to the USCIS. Normally, how long it takes for the LUD to change on the USCIS website with the message change.

Thanks in advance....

you should see a LUD, message change and email once INS receives the RFE reply. Now, how soon? it depends on the postal service. Mine took about a week after we sent the reply. Hope this helps.

LSaspirant said:

Thanks in advance....

LSaspirant

what was your RFE on.....what did they ask you to submit. your and my case are same as LUD changed for both of us on 485 also.

Thanks crossedfingers.

Pallu2004,

My RFE was for company's financial documents. My company/lawyer did not give any details to me as they said it is for the company only.
My guess will be it is for Ability to Pay.

The lawyer took more than one month reply !!!!
I am just praying that everything goes fine now with the reply.

Good Luck to you all too....

LSaspirant said:
Thanks crossedfingers.

Pallu2004,

My RFE was for company's financial documents. My company/lawyer did not give any details to me as they said it is for the company only.
My guess will be it is for Ability to Pay.

The lawyer took more than one month reply !!!!
I am just praying that everything goes fine now with the reply.

Good Luck to you all too....

thanks LSaspirant

I was checking this thread "2005 tracker" http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1097521#post1097521

i saw couple of signatures with LUD changes on 485. you can also check them and see the similarity.

Any friend could please help me to interpret my 140 quick LUD patten?

EB2 VSC
140 RD 03/07/2005, ND 03/12/2005, LUD 03/17/2005 without updating the original "we received you 140 on ..." msg. And so far I haven't received any further info.

As that LUD showed up kind of immediately after ND, I am very concerned and worried about the potential implications behind it.

Could anybody help me? Thank you in advance!!

My I-140 Approved!!!

Hi All,

I-140 got approved finaly after 1 year 3 months. Thanks a lot for United Nation
guidence and support for all of us!!!!

Cheers

Karan29

Reply Receipt Message for RFE

Is this normal message when USCIS receives the reply for RFE.

On March 29, 2005, we received your response to our request for
evidence or information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to
process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was
complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated
in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

LSaspirant said:
Thanks crossedfingers.
Good Luck to all of us....

Guys,
could you tell me how long it takes for the employer/lawyer to get the RFE after the email notification? I know it varies, but apprx, how many days. Who gets the RFE? Also how long does it take to update the system once you respond to the RFE.

thanks.