how many days to see approval/RFE/denial after LUD change(s) for 140?

infoUser123 said:
Hi,

USCIS had received the response to our I-140 RFE regarding ability to pay issue on May 3. It is almost 3 months, and so far we haven't recieved any updated regarding the case status.
How long does it normally take for the status to get updated after receiving the I-140 RFE as above ? Is there any way we can check the status? Please let me know.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks in advance.

i would sugges to raise a case status check on your 140....ask your employer or attoryney to call them and check with them....i did so after 2 months of response to RFE and now i got FP notice....i am guessing that my case status check phone call triggered the FP notice.....

140 Approved after RFE

Friends,
Today I have received 14 mails from USCIS..Guess what..my 140 has been approved..

SprintGC said:
Friends,
Today I have received 14 mails from USCIS..Guess what..my 140 has been approved..

Congrats My friend. Wish you the best for 485( may be u get that by today itself).
Could you please update me with , how many luds you got after responding to the RFE and also what was the RFE about?
Thank you,

I-140 approved

Hi,

Just want to share with you, my I-140 got approved today, I got emails from USCIS. We are very thankful to United Nations for his help in responding to our RFE related to Ability to Pay. After sending RFE response it took 3 months for approval.

Thanks,

No Update to I140

Congrats on your I140 approvals..

It has been 5 months since we applied for I140 (ND: 02/25/05) and no LUD changes after 03/03/05. Spoke with the lawyer they did not recieve any RFE.

I see 2 cases approved which are applied mid december. Are they processing December cases?

Case Type:
EB2 VSC Labor Substitute Case
140/485/EAD/AP Concurrent filing

Case Start:
140/485/EAD/AP RD: 02/18/05
140/485/EAD/AP ND: 02/25/05

Approval Dates:
EAD,AP are approved for my wife in march.
FP Done:04/21/05

Pending:
140 LUD: 03/03/2005
485 LUD:5/03/05 (Recd FP results)

congrats to all who got 140 approved after RFE.....just wondering when would my day will come.....it has been a long time now of waiting.....3 + months and counting.

140 approved

pallu2004 said:
congrats to all who got 140 approved after RFE.....just wondering when would my day will come.....it has been a long time now of waiting.....3 + months and counting.

My 140 approved two days back (July 27) after RFE reply receive date on April 12 (long wait). You will receive your approval soon. I guess they are clearing all pending 140 RFE cases now as you can see lot of 140 RFE approvals in past two weeks. Definitely your turn will come soon.
All the best

PAUL123 said:
My 140 approved two days back (July 27) after RFE reply receive date on April 12 (long wait). You will receive your approval soon. I guess they are clearing all pending 140 RFE cases now as you can see lot of 140 RFE approvals in past two weeks. Definitely your turn will come soon.
All the best

thanks Paul123....yours is EB3 or EB2.....

expected approval date

My I-140 Eb2 was received Jun 15, but the last update date was Jun 23. No updates since then. When can i expect to receive denial/approval?
thanks.

There is some activity going on my 140.....i saw a LUD change on last Friday and one today....LUD on Friday was changed at later office hours....because i checked till 4.00 pm on friday and there was no LUD...i checked again of Saturday and i saw there was an LUD....today it changed again in morning.....i hope this is a good news....not a bad one.

Pallu2004,
It looks like you are going to get approval soon.
May be within two weeks you will get good news.

pallu2004 said:
There is some activity going on my 140.....i saw a LUD change on last Friday and one today....LUD on Friday was changed at later office hours....because i checked till 4.00 pm on friday and there was no LUD...i checked again of Saturday and i saw there was an LUD....today it changed again in morning.....i hope this is a good news....not a bad one.

WhereIsMyLabour said:
Pallu2004,
It looks like you are going to get approval soon.
May be within two weeks you will get good news.

thanks for the kind words....but lately i had seen guys getting approval after sending RFE response without any change in LUD.....first the LUD changes after recieving the response 3 to 4 times....after that it stays quite for sometime like 6 to 8 weeks....then they approve it without any change in LUD...this is what i had seen in last few approvals.....usually more LUDS on case means bad news....i am just praying it is not a bad news

guys who sent RFE and got LUD's change just before final approval...please post your experience.....this will help to me a lot....

Pallu2004,
Any info on your I-140?. I also replied to RFE in April, 2005 and still waiting for the approval. Just let us know any new info.

nilu2079 said:
Pallu2004,
Any info on your I-140?. I also replied to RFE in April, 2005 and still waiting for the approval. Just let us know any new info.

nilu2079

there is no info as of now....LUD changed twice in last three days....today there is no change....god knows whats happening.....lets see how it comes out to be

I40 RFE on june 23

Hi Bouncer,

Did you get your I-140 approved august 01?

Does your EAC number end with 97?

Thanks,
KBN

kbn_gc said:
Hi Bouncer,

Did you get your I-140 approved august 01?

Does your EAC number end with 97?

Thanks,
KBN

KBN,
No. No news yet. No, my EAC number does not end with 97. Do you know why there might be an update 8 days after my application was received and no news for 1.5 months?
Thanks,
Bouncer

LUD message change

What is meant by LUD?

I know it is Last update date but if there is a LUD does the date change your message when you check your number online?

suppose your RD date is 16 and you have LUD on 20.

Does your online status change and update the date on your message.?