How many days for approval after receiving RFE ?

princeofpersia

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everybody -

Can anybody put a number (from your experiences) on the number of days for approval after INS receives RFE documentation ...
INS recieved our response on July 11th 2001. Is is to early to expect or speak to an IIO ?
I have seen cases being approved in three business days and on the other hand after eighteen business days.
What determines a speedy approval ?

Thanks in advance...

Can you post the date you replied for the RFE? Thanks in advance

I would like to see how much time they take to open up the mail(RFE response) and enter them into the System.

No Title

My lawyer send the response on june 29th 2001. I assume that they recieved it either or july 2nd or 3rd . Taking into account the 4th july short week , i guess the AVM wasn\'t updated promptly.
On July 11 (according to the AVM) the INS received the notice.
Only the message for my wife\'s case has changed. My message is still the same and doesn\'t mention the date the response was received.
But i am hoping that since they received my wife\'s documents , they must have received mine also.
Any guess when should i call the INS and speak to an IIO ?

No Title

Gurus,

EB2 ID: 8/99 ID: 10/00 ND 11/00 FP 02/01 EAC-01-03X-XXXX.

Released from client\'s site. I am not sure how long my sponsor company will keep me. From this excellent message board, I am guessing that my case will be taken up in a month or two ( if everything goes in same speed). Guru\'s can you give an estimate based on my dates. Also some where in this forum I read that first two digits of EAC number refers to receipt year. Is that true?. If So why my number was given as EAC-01.

thanks a lot

Thanks Prince.

We replied to my Spouse\'s RFE on July 22nd. It\'s an RFE about medicals. Certainly you should call and find out when they have received RFE. Since RFE is time sensitive, they should have some sense to understand our concern. Thanks for your reply and wish you good luck.