how many days does the FBI take to receive fingerprint??

fliflop

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,

Finally, I just called to the FBI number 304-625-5590 and provided SSN and A# but they told me anything came to them yet.
I took my fingerprints 2 days ago. How many days does the FBI take to receive the fingerprints??.

Thanks

Hi guys,

Finally, I just called to the FBI number 304-625-5590 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************304-625-5590******end_of_the_skype_highlighting and provided SSN and A# but they told me anything came to them yet.
I took my fingerprints 2 days ago. How many days does the FBI take to receive the fingerprints??.

Thanks

Do not work at supersonic speeds. Give them a week and then call them. You would get info that FP results sent last week. FBI gets FP same day and results are sent within 1-2 days. But as usual with all Government bodies they may not update their database instantaneously. Give them some time.

I called the FBI and customer service told me that my FPs were processed and sent back within few minutes......

Here is the number : (304) 625-5590 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (304) 625-5590 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Then choose the following menu options:
2 - Individual
2 - Immigration FP status
9 - Customer service Agent.

It took me around 6 minutes including waiting time.

Goodluck.

I called the FBI and customer service told me that my FPs were processed and sent back within few minutes......

Here is the number : (304) 625-5590

Then choose the following menu options:
2 - Individual
2 - Immigration FP status
9 - Customer service Agent.

It took me around 6 minutes including waiting time.

Goodluck.

Hi IPL-fan,

I already called to that number and spoke with a customer service agent. I provided my social security, Alien number, name and she told me that they didn´t have anything with my information.
thanks

Try next week Tuesday/Wednesday and still you get same reply, then there is some problem. Visit ASC or call 1-800