How many days does it take to receive an RFE?

485notdone

Registered Users (C)
I spoke to II on 9/27/00, they said they have mailed the RE on 9/23/00 (last Saturday). I am yet to receive any communication. I may have to call my lawyer on Monday and check if she has received any communication.

No Title

If you have changed address, even if you have updated and even if IIO said it was sent to new address, there is possibility that they might have sent to old address.

That was my recent experience.

No Title

In the past I posterd the same message regarding RFE. The questions is "Who is going to receive RFE notice either lawer or the candidate?". Some body told me that the attorney is going to receive the RFE. I asked the attorney about this. He said the candidate is going to receive not him. So I am really confused. Could you please clarify me.

Thanks

No Title

In my case, the AVR said an RFE has been sent on 9/27/2000, I received a copy of it on 29th, my attorny also received it on the same day.
It was for a letter from my employer for continued interest.( no mergers, no name change or aquisition)
EB2, Regular ,PD 3/98, ND 7/16/99, RD 8/3/99, EAC 99-232-5XXXX.

No Title

Who gets RFE (attroney and applicant)?

1. Who gets RFE (attroney and applicant)?
   I heard my automated message said sep 29th RFE was requested.
   I did not receive yet.

2. Is there any issue when I go on parol when apporval is very close.
   What I mean, if I am outside the country, if approval happens.

Thanks in advance

No Title

The attorney gets the RFE. In my case it took 3 business days to get RFE. The request to provide with:
1. employment letter
2. 1999 W2
3. 3 recent pay stubs.
Vijay

No Title

The attorney got the RFE in my case.
RFE Notice Date : Sep 28, 2000
Recd by lawyer : Oct 02, 2000
Last Date for Replying : Dec 24, 2000

The request to provide with :
1. employment letter
2. 1999 W2
3. (last) 3 recent pay stubs.

My details....
EB-3, India
PD:Oct 01, 1996
RD:Aug 05, 2000
ND:Aug 25, 2000
EAC#99-250-5****

--Vinod

No Title

Thanks for reply. I can expect my RFE in a couple of days then.(I heard on 09/29 on automated message)

Is there any issue, if I go abroad on parol at this stage of processing. In case if it is approved while I am out of the country.

No Title

The notice will go to the Lawyer, if s/he is the one that applied for the AOS.

My intent to deny was mailed out on 9/29/00 (Friday) and received by the lawyer on 10/02/00 (Monday). The response will be going out tomorrow by certified post/FedEx... Any idea how long it takes them to make a decision after this?

KP

No Title

I heard my message for RFE 09/29
I think I did not get any letter from INS till 10/06.

Is this happening because of audit! OR Does it take these many days
for anyone to receive?

Thanks

No Title

I heard from Automatic Phone Message in VSC that my I-485 was approved on Sept. 28, and I called and talked to IIOs couple of times after that, and they all confirmed that the apporval notice was mailed on the 28th, but so far I haven\'t received nothing. Isn\'t that strange? When I applied and renewed my EAD and AP, I always got them in 2 to 3 days after approvals.

Let me know if you got your letter from VSA.