How many days after an RFE response is received in INS mailroom, is the AVM message updated? EOM

No Title

10 days. I had 2 RFE\'s one for my kids, and one for me.

Kids RFE issued (per AVM) 4/9/01
Kids RFE Responded 4/20/01 by the lawyer
Kids RFE received by INS as per AVM 4/30/01

My RFE issued (per AVM) 4/18/01
My RFE Responded 4/26/01 or maybe 4/27/01 by the lawyer
waiting for AVN to say, RFE received.

I suspect that on Monday, May 7th, it\'ll say RFE received (per AVM), since it will be the 10th day.

And from what I have seen on this board, that INS is approving cases 2 or 3 days after AVM\'s msg of receiving RFE.

Having said that, I am being optimistic, extremely hoping that my approval will come next week!!

No Title

Venkat,GC_OntheWay,
 My lawyer also responded to RFE around 04/26. Can you please post if AVM is updated for you.

Regards

--Shankar

No Title

I am not sure on the dates. But mine changed in 4 days time. Voice message said May02 they received the RFE. May 2nd I called and saw the Voice message updated. But not sure whether they make the date when they modify the Voice message.

No Title

I talked to IIO regaurding and she said that there was system down last week because of this it might be late for us. one more thing in coffin to screw us. Mine also was sent on 4/27 and received by INS mail room on may 1st. Hope i will here some good news may be next weeek. just trying my best to be positive at this last minute though its very difficult to be.

No Title

Mine too was sent on 4/27 and received by them on 5/1. The message however says it will take another 180 days! Anyone in similar deal with INS?

No Title

My RFE response was sent on April 17th. Still not recvd by VSC. My employer has sent copies on May 5th, I\'m hoping I\'ll be lucky this time.

No Title

My RFE response was sent on 4/24 and the AVM changed on 5/3 saying response ... received on 5/3. So, I would say, it takes about 10 days in general though there may be some exceptions.