How many cases with RD June have not been approved?

Here is my info

RD: 06/01/2001
ND:07/20/2001
No RFE

RFE for Wife 06/04/2002
RFE Reply received on 08/20/2002

No approval yet.

June RD still waiting & concerned

My case is still pending.
I'm very concerned about my LIN# - although my RD was June '01 and my file WAS complete at that time, I have a much higher LIN# compared to other June RD cases:

LIN 01-256-5xxxx

RD 06/04/01
ND 11/05/01

FP January 02
RFE (Medical) completed & filed AVM reflects reciept on 4/23/01.

Feedback & suggestions would be most appreciated!

p.s. / fyi - my details are posted on rupnet also.

LIN#s are related to ND

they are computed based on the day INS enters ur application into the system.Hence even the AVM mentions ur ND,and *not * RD..looking for connections to RD is useless..
I noticed ur ND was sometime in Nov..is that correct??
(I don't think so,as else ur lin# wd be LIN-02-XXX)
ANyways..that's my take...
cheers
jack

Exactly... theLIN# is strange

Jack,
Yep, my ND is 11/5/01. I'm looking at it right now. That's what I'm saying... there must be an error somewhere - the LIN# doesnt seem to match up with my dates, and definitely not with what others are reporting.

I'll have to see when they cashed the check. More clues.

Thanks for your input - I've been looking up your posts lately - theyre analytical & helpful. : )

Hi Guys

Waiting for RFE for medical and employment as the RFE received by me only mentioned about BC and nothing else. Medical was not done when I485 was filed.

RD 06/11/01
ND 07/30/01
FP 12/15/01

RFE from INS 07/22/02
RFE Responsed received by INS 08/07/02 per AVM

Still waiting to hear from the INS NSC.

count me in among unfortunate ...

RD 6/12/2001
ND 7/27/2001

FP 2/22/2002
LIN 01 229 XXXXX

No RFE of course no approval.

I spoke with IIO today asking about status.

She said "we are processing January cases now, yours is June ... so wait another six months"

I said " ... but your official processing time on the web shows July 13"

She said " ... I don't know anything about web page ..."

BTW last week when I called I was told by another officer they are processing July 13 and I had to wait 2 weeks for my ND of July 27 to be current.

I think cases are being handled in an arbitrary fashion. Once they find the case is overdue they just give some arbit response to get you off the line. I don't know how else to explain different responses I get from different IIOs

My details are:

RD 6/5/01
ND 7/2x/01
FP 1/29/02

LIN: 01-227-xxxxxxx

No response at all. No RFE. No approval. It is not even
assigned to an IIO.

INS-Nebraska

RD: 6/20/2001
ND: 8/6/2001
Still waiting for approval

RFE request for employment letter received, and RFE submitted and received by INS on 8/7.

Just checked the AVM. It says, the total waiting time for this case should be 420 days. However, since the preliminary processing is complete so the remaining processing time should be another 420 days.

I can not but conclude that,
Either:
1) INS is run and serviced by complete idiots;
2) INS has really taken on a mission to torture legal immigration applicants as much as they can,
or both.

Still waiting. Maybe for another 420 days. Then INS could restart the whole process of asking for finger prints, employment letter etc again. Sounds like a great strategy to perpetuate our wait time.

IIO

If you ever talk to IIO, you sense that making the us applicants suffer is really incredible joy to them. It gives them a sense that they are finally better than somebody. They can speak with a condescending attitude which gives them tremendous pleasure.

I wonder how they recruit people to work for INS. There must be a set of question and answer like this:

"Tell me what is the last time your neighbor kindly invite you to his home to have dinner, and you went there humiliated and badly hurt his family"

"Oh, yeah, Here is the story I feel really proud of..."

"Good job... We are looking for people with exactly the same twisted personality... You get the job"

As far as competency goes, it reminds me of Newman in Seinfeld