How many Aug 2001 cases left?

Cogratulations! GC-ez. Greenpatta in our case CP was give to us without are asking. We had always wanted to go for AOS. But with hind sight CP would have been faster.

Count me in, too

Guys & Gal (Ms Anita Gupta)-
Count me in too. My RD is 08/17. When I last called in about two weeks ago, my case was not assigned yet, even though VSC was already processing SEP 01 cases. When I mentioned this to the IIO, she said that my RD is 10/18, which is really my ND.
I wonder whether they pick up some cases by ND rather than RD, and whether we all are in the same boat.
And I fervently hope that it is not the case, since most of us have Oct NDs.
For those Ghalib lovers -

Hazaron khwahishen aisee ke har khwahish pe dum nikale
Bahot nikale mere armaan lekin phir be kam nikale

It doesn't seem like our cases are going by either RD or ND but some imaginary date in between. Its now 13 months and still nothing. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so painful :rolleyes:

greenpatta,
I too did not want CP and my lawyer messed up.
About ND/RD,
when I called last week, first the IIO said my RD is oct and they are processing sept cases, i corrected him and said it is aug 29, then he looked at the system(he said oh.. you are right let me check and took a while..) and told me it is assigned. So if they tell you yours is oct rd, that's their way of dismissing you without you asking any more questions, so try correcting them the next time you call.

arundhati

Anita. You had said that you were told not to contact them till Sep 20. I think that deadline is fast approaching. Pray your approval is on its way. And may we follow.

VC123: Thanks for remembering that. My lawyer advised me not to call directly but have her call instead. If I don't hear anything by the end of the week, I am going to ask her to follow-up. I am a patient person but this is getting to be ridiculous.

Good luck towards your speedy approval - hope yours don't have to follow mine, but it comes sooner.

Does it mean

Vengan-

Does it mean that they had not assigned your case earlier since
they referred to your ND as RD, and assigned it only when your corrected them?

gcvallababa,
No when I corrected him, he checked and told me the case was assigned on sept 4th, I called sometime during last week.