how long will my case get back on track?

Brenglen

Registered Users (C)
Alright guys well I sent in my RFE last Wednesday (10/22/06) and well I know it takes some time but I want to know how long (Estimate) does it take for Immirgation to get my case back on track?

Note: They requested more evidence back on June 28th but with Mail problems, they finally resent it on October 18th and I received it on October 21th.

Thanks guys once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
NEVER MIND GUYS :D but quick queston.

On November 2, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or
information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining
processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will
receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to
estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current
processing dates.

Does this mean my case should be done in the next couple months? cause its less then the processing dates shown on USCIS (do remember I am from Detroit and my case is currently at NBC I believe).

This might help.
My attorney received an RFE on 10/18/06. We replied 10/26/06 and this afternoon I received this email.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On November 2, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

From what I've understood from another thread this means I can expect an interview letter within 30 to 90 days. If I am incorrect please advise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, well thank you, so in 30-90 days they should make a decison if my case is accepted or not then I get the Interview notice/Appointment in the mail?

browngirl said:
From what I've understood from another thread this means I can expect an interview letter within 30 to 90 days. If I am incorrect please advise.

Brenglen said:
Awesome, well thank you, so in 30-90 days they should make a decison if my case is accepted or not then I get the Interview notice/Appointment in the mail?

Not to sound sceptical or anything, but you can't ASSUME anything with USCIS, should make a decision is a better statement, but nobody can say for sure. And anybody who says they can are scammers!

browngirl said:
This might help.
My attorney received an RFE on 10/18/06. We replied 10/26/06 and this afternoon I received this email.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On November 2, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

Does your Attorney say that you should receive an Interview letter within 30 to 90 days? cause if so thats great.

Brenglen said:

If they cash your checks that would be a good inication that your case has been accepted, We had our interview 96 days from the date USCIS received our Application, No RFE's.

Addie_Goodvibes said:
If they cash your checks that would be a good inication that your case has been accepted, We had our interview 96 days from the date USCIS received our Application, No RFE's.

My checks were cashed back in June, Biometrics are done, request for evidence was sent on June 28th, I didn't get it til October, I sent them in late October. On November 2nd they received my RFE and well I hope everything works out now...