how long will it take to generate RFE ???

RD July 05 2001

According to IIO RFE was issued on April 25th, 2002 so far not received. Also, AVM not updated. Called IIO about this she says that the clerical dept is back logged and may have to wait for another week or two.

Checked the AVM

Checked the AVM and finally it states that a RFE was issued on May 20, 2002. Cannot believe that it take 25 days for them to type up an RFE.

After the AVM has been updated it should take less than week

Followup if takes more than that.

LAW2001 you are not alone

Sorry that this happened to you. I did not find any answer to my misery until you posted. Same situation for myself. RFE issued Apr 29 as per IIO. Not printed and generated yet. AVM plays same old tune. Atleast in your case AVM changed. Mine is still the same. Let us keep in touch and track our progress.

RFE issued on July RD

Just checked the AVM and it said RFE issued on MAy 21 st. Can I call IIO and ask what the RFE is about , or should I wait until my attorney recives it?

I dont think IIO can give any details

One of my friends called IIO very next day he heard about RFE on AVM. IIO told him that he does not know why RFE was generated amd asked him to wait till he gets the notice .

RFE on May 20th.

Heard AVM RFE message to whole family. Guys, If I get RFE is it possible that AVM message for all dependent cases also gets updated?

Recd RFE by attorney for birth certificate

Recd on May 23rd 2002. Need additional info on birth certificate. I had submitted birth certificate issued by Indian consulate. Did not work.

RFE on medicals for both me & wife

That idiotic doctor in San Antonio did not check some box in the I-639 form for both of us. I am screwed because of him. Also the doctor does not work there any more.

To Abapper

I am also in similar situation. My doctor in Houston also did not sign the form. Now I got RFE for same.

Responded to RFE on 24th of May 2002, AVM updated to Recd RFE reponse on June 1st 2002