how long will I wait from now?

brighterday

Registered Users (C)
On November 24, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Will I need to wait another 2 years?

Not to disappoint you, I am waiting since Aug 18th 2003. Same message as yours since then. Who knows, you might get it approved in couple of weeks. Keep your fingers crossed. All the best.

This is a good question. I saw a thread from earlier this year where people tracked RFE status. Could we start something like that here?

Times seem to vary wildly. In the May thread there were people who got approval as early as two weeks then others who were waiting months. My lawyer told me within 6 months but I'm hoping for earlier.

A tracker might be good though...

My details:

RD 7/02
FP 8/02
RFE 11/13/03
RFE rec'd by lawyer 11/19/03
RFE response filed with BCIS 11/21/03
Status updated online - waiting

What is the REF got it?

Originally posted by Scotgirl
This is a good question. I saw a thread from earlier this year where people tracked RFE status. Could we start something like that here?

Times seem to vary wildly. In the May thread there were people who got approval as early as two weeks then others who were waiting months. My lawyer told me within 6 months but I'm hoping for earlier.

A tracker might be good though...

My details:

RD 7/02
FP 8/02
RFE 11/13/03
RFE rec'd by lawyer 11/19/03
RFE response filed with BCIS 11/21/03
Status updated online - waiting

Just checked BCIS online and status is updated to showing them receiving my info. Fingers crossed!!

If anyone thinks a tracker for RFE info will be useful, please say and we can start one.

Thanks,
Scotgirl.

Did you do FP2

If you didn't, you may need FP2.

My case
FP2 7/30
Ref(RD) 11/18
AP:???

Thanks for posting guys. I think this will be helpful.

I do not have admin rights but think we should move our RFE tracker to a new thread titled RFE tracker. If any of you admin people out there can do this, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Scotgirl

Mine took about a month after they received the response. Having said that, I will also mention that my first Fp wasdone quite late and so the Fp results were still valid. That I believe played a major part in my approval......

Brighterday, someone posted yesterday who was approved 20 days after RFE info received. That's promising. He had 2nd fp though which I do not so I don't know if that makes a difference.