How long to send interview notice after FP?

nevermindx

Registered Users (C)
I received a fingerprint renewal notice while I was waiting for the interview notice after the transfer to LA local office from CSC.

I completed the fingerprint and confirmed with the FBI that they have sent the results back to the INS.

How long is the waiting for LA office to send the interview notice after receiving the fingerprint results from the FBI?

Thanks for your help!

Hi,

Could you please let me know how to check fingerprint results with FBI?
Thanks a lot., good luck

The number to call to check the status of the Fingerprinting check at the FBI is 304-625-5590.

There is usually a live person there, who will normally courteously assist you right away.

That's right. The phone number for the FBI is 304-625-5590 and then option 3. They will ask for your A# and then give you the status of the fingerprint.

Update

Thanks Freeview. I called and the message stated that since Sept 24th FBI will no longer return any phone calls. The inquiries can be made by emailing to fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov I am not sure about this since the message says it kind of quick.

In your email you need to have Complete Name, DOB, and Alien #, and your email included. A response will "eventually" be sent to you.

Do you know if there is any way to verify the name check has completed or not?

Thanks,

Saviz.

Thanks, Canarian.

I will send them an email, and will post here if I hear anything back. I left two messages on 9/2 and 9/8 and never heard anything back.

Btw, I heard the same email address you have mentioned: fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov