How long to receive RTD after approval?

wy007

Registered Users (C)
My RTD was approved on 7/11 (according to the online status), but I still haven't received it. How long to receive it for you guys? I'm really a little worried about it because many mails got lost these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
wy007 said:
My RTD was approved on 6/11 (according to the online status), but I still haven't received it. How long to receive it for you guys? I'm really a little worried about it because many mails got lost these days.

YOU really meant June 11 not July 11 right? If you did, then yes you should do something about it. It took me only a few days to get it.

Oh, my bad. It should be 7/11. I know it's summer vacation , and I cannot figure out the date :p

I think normally it takes within 3 days for USPS to delivery 1st class mails, so I'm really worried.

wy007 said:
Oh, my bad. It should be 7/11. I know it's summer vacation , and I cannot figure out the date :p

I think normally it takes within 3 days for USPS to delivery 1st class mails, so I'm really worried.
\

Today is only the 16th. Give them some more time.

If you live in East coast, you really should give them more time. I called them for my cousin's RFI and they updated his online status saying "We mailed you on July 7...". I got his yesterday and by looking at the stamp, I noticed that they actually mailed out on July 11th, and it took the whole damn week for us to receive.

You should have your receipt

wy007 said:
I live in CA, and I never got the I485 receipt.

Hi,

Whatever filling fee your pay to any USCIS service center, you should receive a receipt showing the detail information about your application.
1. Did you pay I-485 filling fee? Any proof of your payment?
2. Anyone helped you to file your application? Did he really file for you?

Michaelsoft

1. Yes, I did pay them via check. I also have a copy of the check showing the receipt number
2. I filed myself

Any suggestions? Thank you!

Last year MY RTD was approved Sep 16, 2004 and an email was generated saying it was mailed.... I got the actual RTD In hand on October 01, 2004.

Thank you all, guys! I got mine today.

The green color really looks a little awful though