How long to receive RECEIPT notice EAD?

apol

Registered Users (C)
I have applied my EAD and TSC received them on OCT 15th. So far no RECEIPT, Check not CASHED..

I called customer service..the lady was wait 90 days..our policy changed.. 90 days to receive a reciept...

My current EAD expires end of Feb 2008. What would you recommend, apply another one thru On-line . ?

I have applied my EAD and TSC received them on OCT 15th. So far no RECEIPT, Check not CASHED..

I called customer service..the lady was wait 90 days..our policy changed.. 90 days to receive a reciept...

My current EAD expires end of Feb 2008. What would you recommend, apply another one thru On-line . ?

My wife was on the same boat. The thing took like a month and half to be cashed, but they honored the date they received the application. So a month and half later she got the paper to get fingerprinted again.
They claimed that they had a surge of applications, so are back logged.

Just now we got an email saying that her card was mailed, after 3 months of applying. Her card is expiring in a week and her employer is saying that if they don't get a copy of her new card, they will terminate her employment.

Next time we gonna try to renew it 4 months before it expires.

You would think we the fee hike they would be faster.

My wife was on the same boat. The thing took like a month and half to be cashed, but they honored the date they received the application. So a month and half later she got the paper to get fingerprinted again.
They claimed that they had a surge of applications, so are back logged.

Just now we got an email saying that her card was mailed, after 3 months of applying. Her card is expiring in a week and her employer is saying that if they don't get a copy of her new card, they will terminate her employment.

Next time we gonna try to renew it 4 months before it expires.

You would think we the fee hike they would be faster.

I applied 4 1/2 months before (current one expires by end of Feb) Thanks for the info. Will wait few more days then.

ead

ead and ap applied (paper based, not online) for dependent last week of Sep, receipt received first week of Oct. Just found out that EAD was approved yesterday, AP still pending

ead and ap applied (paper based, not online) for dependent last week of Sep, receipt received first week of Oct. Just found out that EAD was approved yesterday, AP still pending
Hi,

Which service center did you apply your AP and EAD?

Thanks

Which Service Center did you apply to ?

Did you send the applications to Texas Service Center ? I have applied for EAD renewal for dependent as well (personal check, USPS) to Texas Service Center about 10 days ago.........yet to receive the receipt notice..

Tsc

Yes, I sent the apps to Texas Service Center (personal check, Fedex overnight)

Did you send the applications to Texas Service Center ? I have applied for EAD renewal for dependent as well (personal check, USPS) to Texas Service Center about 10 days ago.........yet to receive the receipt notice..