How long to get the real FP notice when the TSC officer placed it

peter2

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Could somebody tell me how long I need to wait to receive a real FP notice. A TSC officer said he is going to send me FP notice the day one week ago. Thanks.

Peter2
ND: 7/10/02
NO FP

We would appreciate if u like to share with us that

1. How would u able to talk to officer ?
2. And on what basis he promised u? is that because 7/2002 case?
3. What procedure u follow to reach them?

plz do share it would help many ppl

btw if he promissed and he has done today you may accept in 2 weeks. and did he mention that he is sending to ur address not ur attorney?. Usualy ppl shared attorney gets FP notice. so keep in touch with your attorney

Good LUck

I called 1-800... National C Service Center and was transfered to TSC (I guess). I'm 70% sure the officer who took my phone was from TSC. He verified my home address and told me he is going to send me FP by doing something. He mentioned if I couldn't received it within a month, call them back. This happened a week ago but so far nothing.

Peter2
ND: 7/10/02
NO FP

Hi peter,

Try and go with your 485 notice to the local ASC on wednesdays or saturdays with your spouse and do the salesman talk. I know a few of them who went and spoke sweetly to the agents at the ASC without a FP notice. Go with facts about latest processing time etc. In the meanwhile pursue with the 800 as well. Hate to see all the 02 filers without a FP notice when TSC proubdly announces the offical date as DEc 2002. Try your luck.

Cheers

Tanjar

That is exactly what I did. I went to the processing center in New Orleans. I drove for 5 hours. I politely asked them to do fingerprinting for me. But they refused. They said they will issue a fingerpint notice to me specifying the date and day to do that. I was definetely disappointed and I hate to see that happening to anyone else. Of course unless you live nearby a center, then it would not hurt to try ....