How long to get plastic card after PP stamp in SJ office

jpsul

Registered Users (C)
Experts,

My wife and I will have our passports stamps in San Jose Service Center. Typically, how long will we have to wait till we receive the actual plastic cards?

-JPSUL
ND 10/02
AD 11/04

SJC office:
Stamping 11/15
Card ordered 11/22
Card mailed 11/25 (yup, somehow we got an update on thanksgiving day)
should received it tomorrow or in a few days.

Seems like the whole process takes about 2 weeks. Good luck!

I had the interview in SJ on Oct 27 and received the card 4 weeks from that day. However, the card says i've been a perm resident since 9/99 when i applied for I-140 only in april 2001. something wierd. anyone had similar experience?

I also got my PP stamped at SJC on 11/8, recvd email regarding CO 11/22. I recvd another email for 11/25 saying that approval notice was mailed on 11/25..

I already have the approval notices, so am guessing that the email was for card mailed...

Will keep you all posted

Hi Guys,
I just wanted to update my details.

485 approved: Oct 12, 2004
PP stamping: Nov 01, 2004
Cards received: Nov 26, 2004

As I predicted, both me and my spouse got our physical green card in mail today! Exactly 2 weeks from stamping in SJC! I am seeing more and more people getting it within 2-3 weeks. I think it is reasonable to call CSC if you don't receive the card in 4 weeks.

Got mine in mail today too! Exactly 3 weeks after the passport stamping at phoenix district office.

ndny said:
I had the interview in SJ on Oct 27 and received the card 4 weeks from that day. However, the card says i've been a perm resident since 9/99 when i applied for I-140 only in april 2001. something wierd. anyone had similar experience?

That's Good.
You can apply for citizenship now. :)