How long to get interview from Baltimore after FP?

My details are,

PD-mar\'99, RD-01/00, EB2 , India.
  Case transferred to Baltimore last week.

I have been scheduled for FP on 7-march-01. How long does it take to get interview notice from Baltimore after FP approval? If someone who had interview from there could throw some light on the experience, I would be grateful. Will the FP results sent to the local office or Vermont?

Thanks in advance.

No Title

My case (RD: July 99, ND: Aug. 99) transferred to Arlington, INS in Dec. 00 and did the FP on Feb. 7\' 01. No interview date yet. Any ways, the FP results went to VSC and the FBI told me that they always send them to VSC, but the local INS can see them (central database).

No Title

FP on 03/06/01. Received my Interview notice on 3/01/01 and should appear on 03/22/01. Strangely, me and wife got different times for the interview. They only asked us for proof that we both are married. We were asked to come with every possible document one can have for a wife and husband like utility bills, bank statements, photos of wedding, wedding certificate, kids Birth Certificates, joint accounts, life insurance beneficiaries, company health plans with emergency contacts(may be to see if ones spouse name is listed on the list), mortgage docs, and so many more.

Interview is at Baltomore. My case info:
PD:08/96
EB3, India
RD: 10/17/99
ND: 10/22/99
FP: 03/06/01
Case transferred to local Baltimore INS around 2nd week of Feb. 01
Interview Date(or RFE): Received in mail on 03/01/2001. Interview date is 03/22/01. Strange to get an interview date even before my FP is done!!!

I\'ll keep you all informed how my case is moving.

Good Luck

No Title

Did they ask you all these documents just to prove your marriage?
That sounds strange. With regards to bank statements, do they need just the statement of current balance in your account and that both you are your wife were listed on the account, or do they need further detailed information like the statement for last couple of years?

Thanks in advance and good luck.

No Title

These is the letter I recieved to appear for the interview at Baltimore:

ATTACHMENT TO INTERVIEW NOTICE

(If your adjustment application os based on a petition filed by your SPOUSE, it is requested that you provide the following documentation, if applicable.)

1. Your SPOUSE and proof of his/her citizenship. Your PASSPORT.

2. Affidavits(notarized statements) from atleast three(3) people attesting to your current marital relationship. these affidavits should state the affiant\'s name, address, status in the United States, relationship to you and/or your spouse, and how he/she is knowledgeable of said facts. At least one of these affidavits should be from a neighbor. The affidavits should be detailed and informative, not general statements.

3. A current letter from you and/or your spouse\'s employer, if applicable, reflecting position(s) occupied, date(s) employment commenced, claimed status, designated health and life insurace beneficiary, the name of the person listed to contact in case of an emergency, and the date on which the employer was given this information.

4. A letter from your bank stating the date your account was opened and when it was converted to a "joint account" (to include your spouse). Canceled checks dating from the time of the marriage until the present, showing that both parties use the account.

5. Any type of identification you or your spouse may have in your possession reflecting the same family name and/or account number(i.e., credit cards, driver\'s licenses, etc.). Credit cards should be accompanied by billing atatements over the course of the marriage and evidence of payment.

6. Copies of any bills or receipts possessing the names and addresses of both you and your spouse(since marriage).

7. Copies of your apartment lease or mortgage policy.

8. Picutures of your wedding and any subsequent events showing you and your spouse together.

9. Copies of both you and your spouse\'s state and federal income tax disclosures for each year of marriage(including W-2\'s).

10. Birth, and if applicable, religious certificates of any and all of you and your spouse\'s children.

ALL DOCUMENTS ARE TO BE IN ORIGINAL AND ACCOMPANIED BY A COPU.

I fyou desire to be represented by an attorney, or if you need an interpreter, you mut obtain one at your own expense. I fyou cannot afford an attorney, we can provide you with a list of free legal services.

PURSUANT TO PUBLISHED SERVICE POLICY, YOUR PETITION WILL BE DEEMED ABANDONED AND ACTION THEREON TERMINATED IF Y OU FAIL TO APPEAR OR RESPOND TO THIS APPOINTMENT REQUEST(O.I. 103.2(o)).

No Title

Hi, Is tranfer to Arlington common or is it very rare. just concerned because my case has been pending at VSC.

Thanks