How long to get I-824 receipt from VSC??

I824 VSC Tracker

Hi All,

Let us start tracking VSC I824 in his thread. My I824 was
Details are as follows

Sent Date: Dec 17th 2001
RD: Jan 7th - Date INS recieved my application and updated the AVM
AP: ????

With this Receipt can I go Ahead and send out my Packet 3. NVC has not assigned me a case number yet. Any info will be graetly appreciated.

No Title

cpkal - Yes you can go ahead and send out packet 3. how long did it take to get the receipt???

I824 Receipt

It reached my attorneys office on Jan 12th. INS received it Jan 7th. Attoney mailed I824 of Dec 17th. I guess the delay would be b\'cos of the holiday seasons.

I 824 Receipt

I have applied for I 824 on Dec 20 to VSC.I want to apply for CP at New Delhi Consulate and I am waiting for I-824 receipt to file CP.My attorney says that he has yet not received the I-824 Receipt.Is there any number that I can call to verify this.

Thanks

Does new P3 process effects AC-140

My lawyer sent I-824 to INS in mid-Dec and INS sent the reciept on Dec 26th. Lawyer has send AC-140 to New Delhi consulate. It has reached consulate and waiting for case number.

I have been hearing about new CP process. I am not clear if it will impact AC-I140 case, as p3 is suppose to sent back with in US, not directly to consulate.

please post I824 details

Hi guys - has anyone got receipt recently??? I am waiting for almost 3 weeks now and no sign of receipt. My lawyer says he sent the form around Jan 10. Is there a number one can call?
thanks

got I-824 receit in 2 weeks from VSC

Applied for I-824 on 9th of Jan and got the receit in two weeks.

I824 Approved in VSC

Hi all,

For all of you who are anxiously waiting for I824 receipt here is a good news. I got my I824 Approved on Feb2 (Actually heard in AVM few mins back). Here are details

Center: VSC
Sent Date: Dec 17th 2001
INS received Date or Receipt Date: Jan7th 2002
Apporval Date: Feb 2nd 2002

Hope this helps.