how long to get greencard after the welcome letter sent out

miaomiao1

Registered Users (C)
on 4/16, i got the email that said the welcome notice sent out. so far there was one update on 4/17, but haven;t seen the car order production udpate yet. when do you think i will get the card?

thanks.

arrival of GC

on 4/16, i got the email that said the welcome notice sent out. so far there was one update on 4/17, but haven;t seen the car order production udpate yet. when do you think i will get the card?

thanks.

I would give another couple of weeks. I'm sure you should receive it by end of this month if not earlier.

thank you, guys.

Hi guys!!

I got a welcome letter on Friday. Last update on the website (April 15th) was "Card production ordered". Hopefully I will get GC in next couple of weeks!

P.S. do you know if they should update my case status when they send GC?

Hi guys!!

I got a welcome letter on Friday. Last update on the website (April 15th) was "Card production ordered". Hopefully I will get GC in next couple of weeks!

P.S. do you know if they should update my case status when they send GC?

there should have one last email "approval notice sent out" on your case. congrtulations to you too.

i haven't received the update "card order in produciton yet". how long did you receipt your GC card after you saw the update on line "welcome notice mailed out"? thanks.

well,,I got wellcome letter notice and approval notice sent on I 130 case. on Friday, 13th.
I got an update card production ordered on 17th.
Today, 21st I got an update on I 485 case that approval notice sent.