How long to decision after NSC receives response to RFE?

musiclover

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

How long does it usually take for NSC to make a decision after they receive the response to RFE for I-140 case? Mine was rcvd by NSC on 04/04/2005. LUD has been changing since last three days everyday.

Do they usually make a decision or have they ever sent out another RFE if they are not satisfied with the response to first RFE?

Thanks.

I saw few people got the decision within 10 days.
I got the same REF. What documents you submitted?
Mine is 3yrs B.Sc (Computers).

Thanks.

I got my educational evaluation done by ECE (www.ece.org). I have a 4 year bachelors degree from India. I did not do a course by course evaluation as my lawyer said it wouldn't be necessary. I also submitted experience letters from my previous work (co-worker and Gen. Manager).

Musiclover,
Did you submit only copy of 4yrs degree to "ECE" or any other credentials also? "ECE" asking information from primary school and copies of credentials from Secondary school.

Thanks.

I140@NSC said:
Musiclover,
Did you submit only copy of 4yrs degree to "ECE" or any other credentials also? "ECE" asking information from primary school and copies of credentials from Secondary school.

Thanks.

I submitted four years transcripts along with my Secondary School Certificate and 2 Year Board of Intermediate (Andhra Pradesh State, India) transcripts. The reason I believe they ask for this is that they want to certify that you had an equivalent of US high-school (12 years) before you entered the undergraduate program. And it is a good thing that they did as my RFE required proof that I completed US equivalent of high school before I got my degree. On the report ECE prepared they certified that I had a US equivalent of high-school and US equivalent of BS (4 yrs).

Hope this helps.