How Long One Can Stey Outside U S A On H1b1

tanveer45

Registered Users (C)
HELLO

I AM ON H1B1 AND WANT TO KNOW HOW LONG ONE CAN STEY OUTSIDE U S A . I WANT TO GO BACK TO MY COUNTRY FOR SIX -SEVEN MONTHS AND WANT TO COME BACK AFTER SEVEN MONTHS

MY EMPLOYER IS WILLING TO APPROVE MY TRIP BUT WITHOUT PAY .WILL I FACE ANY PROBLEM AT POE AFTER SEVEN MONTH WHEN I WILL BE BACK TO U S A . ALSO I AM FROM SEPECIAL REGISTRATION COUNTRY????

MY SECOUND QUESTION IS CAN SOMEBODY STEY OUTSIDE U S A ON OFFICIAL ASSIGENMENT FOR 7-8 MONTHS WHAT DOCUMENTS I WILL HAVE TO KEEP WHEN I COME BACK AFTER 7-8 MONTHS SO THAT I DONT FACE ANY PROBLEM AT POE ??????

PLEASE HELP ME IF ANY ONE HAS THE EXPERIENCE OF LONG VACATION OR LONG OFFICIAL TRIP OUTSIDE U S A ON H1B1

THKS

tanveer45@hotmail.com

you can take a 6 month unpaid vacation outside US and come back with a letter from the company about still being an employer. The problem is that POE might intrepret this as a case of employer cheating you and BCIS and might not allow you in.
Paystubs are the only supporting evidence of continuing employment.
Next time, please dont post in all caps. It is like shouting.

STILL CONFUSED

Dear Jaxen

Tks a lot for your reply but its still not clear from your reply what one needs to do if he wants to go his home country for a long time on unpaid vacation

could you pls tell me your experience about those people who came back after 3-6 months .

One more thing any way people who are from sepecial registration countries are waiting 3-4 months in order to get the visa in the home country

Please reply in more detail

Regards

tanveer45@hotmail.com