How long it takes to receive the EAD appln receipt notice from NBC?

pdramesh2000

Registered Users (C)
e-filed mine and wife's EAD appln on 14th Jan 2005 at NBC, Lee Summit Missouri. I printed out the receipt for biometrics. Meanwhile, on the 17th I sent all the supporting documents. On 21st Jan 2005 LUD was posted saying that we recieved your EAD appln on 14th Jan 2005. It takes between 30 to 90 days to process this case. On the 24th Jan 2005 LUD changed. On 25th Jan 2005 again the LUD changed. However, so far me or my wife did not receive any paper receipt notice from NBC. Can anybody tell me how long usually it takes to receive receipt notice. Can I use the computer printed receipt notice for Interim EAD. Somebody can help me here.

e-filed I-765 receipt

pdramesh2000 said:
e-filed mine and wife's EAD appln on 14th Jan 2005 at NBC, Lee Summit Missouri. I printed out the receipt for biometrics. Meanwhile, on the 17th I sent all the supporting documents. On 21st Jan 2005 LUD was posted saying that we recieved your EAD appln on 14th Jan 2005. It takes between 30 to 90 days to process this case. On the 24th Jan 2005 LUD changed. On 25th Jan 2005 again the LUD changed. However, so far me or my wife did not receive any paper receipt notice from NBC. Can anybody tell me how long usually it takes to receive receipt notice. Can I use the computer printed receipt notice for Interim EAD. Somebody can help me here.

Hi,
I also applied online for EAD renewal and never got the receipt notice. I called 1800# and they told me just bring the print out from e-filed application.
I dont know why they dont mail the receipt.

Same here. I filed online on Feb 17th and never got a receipt via regular mail. I called the 1-800 number and they said that its not something I should worry about since I already have my MSC... number