How long it takes to receive Oath letter if IO still waiting for my file

two and a half week that I still don't receive the oath letter, I called the 1800 number and try to ask about my case. The staff who picked up the phone was very friendly, and picked up the call quick. However, it wasn't very helpful. He said that it takes about 1 year for this whole process, and hopefully I should be taking my oath before September.

I will scehdule for another infopass appointment next week.

same here

two and a half week that I still don't receive the oath letter, I called the 1800 number and try to ask about my case. The staff who picked up the phone was very friendly, and picked up the call quick. However, it wasn't very helpful. He said that it takes about 1 year for this whole process, and hopefully I should be taking my oath before September.

I will scehdule for another infopass appointment next week.

i also been waiting for my oath since june 18 after pasing my interview they said that they are still waiting for my original file to transfer from the service center .

i scheduled an info pass for july 16 so i can go and speak with an IO and see whats going on.

hopefully we will be naturalized before septemeber im keeping positive

So turn out I could answer my own question, I apologize for the tedious details first but it maybe helpful to somebody -

Made an infopass for 7/18 7:30am but actually mistook it as 7/19, so I went there this morning in vain. Made another infopass for 7/30, then went to mailbox to check my mail, and voila! I got the Oath letter.

I'm scheduled to go for the Oath ceremony on August 3rd, again confirming the statistic of 2 weeks advance Oath notice.

And as a conclusion (for my case), it could take about 5 weeks to receive an Oath letter after the interview. I considered my patience did pay off!

worried2007 & atlantic brother - how about you, do you have any updates? Please post your full timeline here too when you get a chance.

my dates (D/O: NYC)
submit N400 - 8/31/06
receipt date - 9/5/06
priority date - 9/5/06
checks cashed - 9/7/06
notice date - 9/12/06
received receipt notice - 9/18/06
fp notice date - 9/14/06
received fp notice - 9/20/06
fp appointment - 9/25/06
#1 infopass - 12/5/07
IL sent - 4/30/07
IL received - 5/4/07
interview- 6/12/07 (passed but not approved)
oath letter postmarked - 7/17/07
oath date - 8/3/07
passport application submit - ??
passport receive - ??