How long it takes to issue a GC.

redneck

Registered Users (C)
This week the status of my and spouse's cases were changed to "after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready".
How long does it usually take to issue a card?

redneck said:
This week the status of my and spouse's cases were changed to "after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready".
How long does it usually take to issue a card?

redneck, side topic.. when did u get ur approval notices in mail? also did u take an appointment for stamping? The thing is I got the approval notices yesterday in mail and I've an appt on 11/22, but I'd like to go as early as on Monday(11/15).. Can we go for stamping without appt? I don't mind waiting long

Keep trying

needpatience4gc said:
redneck, side topic.. when did u get ur approval notices in mail? also did u take an appointment for stamping? The thing is I got the approval notices yesterday in mail and I've an appt on 11/22, but I'd like to go as early as on Monday(11/15).. Can we go for stamping without appt? I don't mind waiting long

Normally there will be some cancellations in appointments. If you want to
advance stamping appointment try for another appointment with your
spouse name. One thing is be ready with PP frontal photos as you may
get an appointment the very next day at 7:00 AM.

askgc said:
Normally there will be some cancellations in appointments. If you want to
advance stamping appointment try for another appointment with your
spouse name. One thing is be ready with PP frontal photos as you may
get an appointment the very next day at 7:00 AM.

askgc, thanks alot for the info.. 'll do that.

Hi guys.
Yesterday I've found my Green Card in my Mail Box. Today the status of my case was updated to "processing completed."
Almost there.
Now waiting for my spouse's card.