How long it takes to get the receipt for 485 at TSC ?

No Title

Hi, Ray
    I have posted the same question several days ago. I filed mine on Feb 9, so far I didn\'t get the receipt and also the check for application fee are now withdraw from my bank account yet. If someone file I-485 recently, please post so we may can track the info.

No Title

Hi, slp:

Nice to see you here. I believe you will get the receipt very soon since the money has been withdrawed. Please post here when you get it.

Thanks !

Ray

No Title

Sorry, Ray, I re-read my posted message and realized that I made the mistake, the corrected info is that the checks for application fee HAS NOT withdrawn from my bank account yet which means INS even didn\'t open the envelope yet. When did you sent your application to TSC?

No Title

Mine was sent on 2/20, so I guess I need to wait longer.

Thanks !

Ray

No Title

Ray,
I have filed for 485 in begining of Feb 2nd week. My attorney received my receipts on Feb\'26th.
Your\'s should probably be coming soon.

No Title

Hi Ray, slp, gav911, my 140 was approved on 20th Feb. I have not received the approval notice yet. My lawyer sent me all the forms to fill and send it back to him. But all these forms have A# . What should i do? He says, it\'s not important and we can put N/A wherever
A# is asked.
Also for spouse, did you guys fill I-864(affidavit of support)?
Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

No Title

I know A# is not needed as my attorney also mentioned same. I\'m not sure about I-864.

No Title

If you don\'t have A#, it is ok. Anyway you lawyer can put A# by hand when he/she gets the approval notice. I know one of my friend filled out the A#, but he got a new one in the 485 receipt notice. It is not that important.
 For the spouse and kids, you can fill out I134 and get it notirized. I864 is not for EB-485.

Ray

No Title

Thanks, gav911

If my understanding for your posting is right, your filed date is Feb. 2nd, not the 2nd week of Feb, which means mine suppose to come soon, I filed on Feb 9th.

No Title

Ray, Gav911

I filed my I-485 together with EAD and AP. I received the later two receipts from INS on Sat, but not the receipt for I-485. Do you think it is normal? I check my bank account and all of my check paid to INS have been withdrawn, and really hope I will get I-485 receipt soon, I will post updated info.

No Title

I had filed in Jan last week...
Got the RN for all (485, AP, EAD)...end of Feb.
Ya, sometimes....they send the RN...seperately...in my case 485 came first..and EAD later.

Hope that ans....ur qs....

No Title

Thanks, Fundoo for the information. I got the I-485 receipt toady. One more question, I noticed that on the Priority Date setion on my receipt, no any date entered? Is this normal? Does yours have PD on it? Thanks

No Title

Hi, Fundoo and slp:

I assume you apply 485 through your lawyer, have you received the receipts directly from INS or from your lawyer ? Thanks !

Ray

No Title

Ray, I filed 485 by myself, and received the receipt directly from INS. Yours should be received soon. If you get your receipt, please indicate whether you have your PD on it or not. thanks

No Title

I filed my 485 in Jan. Haven\'t got Receipt Yet but got EAD and Parole approved in hand.

When we get these Receipt and what kind of significance it has?

Please let me know

Akash