How long it takes to get the on-line system updated after RFE response

va_lc_case

Registered Users (C)
How long it takes to get the on-line system updated after RFE response?Our attrny replied the RFE on 29-OCT-2007. There is not LUD/UpDATE yet.

I faxed some other request on their RFE fax line (around noon) and my online message changed from "Case recvd and pending" to "Case approved" within few hours. By evening same day I even received e-mails from CRIS confirming this.
How long it takes to get the on-line system updated after RFE response?Our attrny replied the RFE on 29-OCT-2007. There is not LUD/UpDATE yet.

In my case, they updated the on-line message within hours of receiving my RFE reply (according to the Express track record ). BTW, is it possible that your attorney didn't send out the mail timely as he told you? Or maybe he mailed it with a low priority option?

Yeah he took his sweet time of 3 weeks to prepare the EVL. But sent it through the NEXT DAY DHL courier and it has been recieved by INS. I am not sure wether they would look at my case any time soon.

I will ask my attorney to fax them to TSC again.
Thanks

I faxed some other request on their RFE fax line (around noon) and my online message changed from "Case recvd and pending" to "Case approved" within few hours. By evening same day I even received e-mails from CRIS confirming this.

mogambo1,

Do you think it is better to send the RFE by FedEx or by fax (what is the fax number by the way?). A friend of mine received an email yesterday requesting for more evidence for his I485 (not received letter yet). What kind of evidence do you think CIS may be requesting from him? My friend is the derivative benificiary of his wife's NIW petition. His wife's I485 was approved in mid October and did FP today for the card.

Thank you