How long it takes to get FP notice.

hebei

Registered Users (C)
My case has been pending in NSC for about two month. We already received the EAD card and no FP notice yet. How long it takes to get the FP notice.

Thanks in advance

Did my FP today with a post dated appointment.

I filed mine on 01/17 and got the FP notice on 02/21 (with a notice date of 02/08) for an appointment date of 02/27 for me and 02/24 for my spouse.

Today being 02/24 I went to ASC to accompany wife and figured I will give it a try. They made no fuss and readily accepted to FP me. It was all over in 45 mins and adding to all this, they were very courteous in every oppurtunity. It was hard to believe but I think this is possibly the best experience in the entire GC wait.

Good luck to all..

My case has been pending in NSC for about two month. We already received the EAD card and no FP notice yet. How long it takes to get the FP notice.

Thanks in advance

7 days for me and 3 days for my wife (we applied separately)

1.5 months (approx) for me. Concurrent paper filing with receipt date of 1/24. I received the FP notice yesterday. Apt is for 3/22.

Thanks in advance

Over 9 months so far for me and no FP notice, filed 485 in June 2006, EB2/CSC and my PD has always been current. I am a recent CSC->NSC transfer and so I called Customer Service and asked them to make a request for an FP appointment to the NSC. We will see what happens, it seems most but not all get FP notices very soon after their 485 RD

Last edited by a moderator:
Over 9 months so far for me and no FP notice, filed 485 in June 2006, EB2/CSC and my PD has always been current. I am a recent CSC->NSC transfer and so I called Customer Service and asked them to make a request for an FP appointment to the NSC. We will see what happens, it seems most but not all get FP notices very soon after their 485 RD

Is your I-140 approved or still pending? If approved this is for sure long waiting for FP notice.

Is your I-140 approved or still pending? If approved this is for sure long waiting for FP notice.

Yes, my 140 was approved before filing my 485 (not concurrently filed)

According to my lawyers FP/Bio is the only thing still remaining before adjudication (meaning I assume that NC has cleared - not that I believe all that my COMPANIES lawyers say), so as you can imagine its very frustrating given that most people seem to get there FP appointment at most a few weeks after filing the 485.

To the OP, reading back a few pages in this section I see that its not an isolated incident.

According to my lawyers FP/Bio is the only thing still remaining before adjudication (meaning I assume that NC has cleared - not that I believe all that my COMPANIES lawyers say), so as you can imagine its very frustrating given that most people seem to get there FP appointment at most a few weeks after filing the 485.

To the OP, reading back a few pages in this section I see that its not an isolated incident.

It is frustrating and the problem is that the USCIS will not update LUD if they sent you this notice which may be lost in mail. They update LUD for stubid things and not for an important things like this notice. For example they update it if you did FP, I know that I did FP whey the update then????

You said, “I assume that NC has cleared.” But, how much certainty has your NC cleared? If it is not 100%, do not expect they will adjudicate your I-485.

No FP Notice for 3 months - EAD and AP approved

Hi all,

I did not get my FP notice. RD is Dec 13 2006. EAD and AP are approved! I check my mail everyday and I am sure I did not miss them in mail... not sure what to do!

Hi all,

I did not get my FP notice. RD is Dec 13 2006. EAD and AP are approved! I check my mail everyday and I am sure I did not miss them in mail... not sure what to do!

do nothing! just wait. FP for I-485 has nothing to do with EAD and/or AP approval.

Hi all,

Call USCIS and open a Non-Delivery Service Request, you can do that after 60days.