How long it takes to get approval letter

aanadi guy

Registered Users (C)
I got approved on May 2nd. My lawyer has not received approval letter yet. In my case courtsey copy will also go to the lawyer, as there is company\'s address on I-485?
Any idea how long does it take to receive Approval letter now a days?

No Title

Mine also approved on May 1st and for me also I think the courtesy copy goes to the lawyer. When I spoke with him yesterday he says that he received the approval letters for the people who got approved on Apr 17th on Monday. And he is saying there will be delay because of Apr 30 deadline for 245(i) there is lot of mail to be send from the mailing department. Please post your details as soon as you get the approval letter.

-Acermate

No Title

I got approved on May 10th and I received the courtesy copy yesterday. The postmark was for May 14th. One of my friends had to call INS up as he did not receive his courtesy copy within 14 days and they told him that they had not even mailed it by then. Then, they immediately mailed it as soon as he called up. So, maybe you should call them up and inquire about whether they have mailed the approval notice or not.

No Title

Hi Acermate, my lawyer told me exact same thing. Just thinking, our lawyer may be same. My lawyer\'s office is on Green street and company name starts with \'C\'. What about you?
This is somewaht wierd, as few others have got those.

No Title

Thanks, I am very much doubtful now. I am going to talk to IIO tomorrow morning, and then talk to the lawyer.

I will keep you updated.