How long it takes to get AP?

classy

Registered Users (C)
I applied 2nd AP earlier this month. Anyone knows how long it takes to get it? On the web they claim 330-360 days, I think that is too long...

AP approvals

My husbands AP filing date is June 1st 2004 and his AP got approved on August 4th. My AP filing date is June 21st and still I didnt get my AP approved.
Did anybody get AP approved recently in NSC.

classy said:
I applied 2nd AP earlier this month. Anyone knows how long it takes to get it? On the web they claim 330-360 days, I think that is too long...

it took about 40 days for my case. My notice also said 330-360 days, just ignore it.

just about 40-60 days. vcorcl is right, this application form is used for many other things and the time mentioned on you rreceipt is for the longest possibility. keep to the 40-60 days.

Good luck,

Hi I am applying for AP myself via the net and I was wondering what sort of photos are they accepting. Do we now send passport style??? Thanks

There is a thread regarding this issue for all applications, and there is a comment on www.immigration.gov web site. It is my understanding that you should use PP pictures and not immigration pictures.
Anybody understood otherwise?