how long it takes for gc to arrive

paymalar

Registered Users (C)
i just got this update online :

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On December 7, 2006, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

does any1 know how long it takes for gc to arrive ucz i m planning to visit to my country in dec 29 ,2006 ..

paymalar said:
i just got this update online :

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On December 7, 2006, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

does any1 know how long it takes for gc to arrive ucz i m planning to visit to my country in dec 29 ,2006 ..

I got my e-mail on a Thursday and I got my Green card in the mail that following Thursday, so about a week, I hope yours comes soon.

good luck