How Long is the Wait for "Bckground Check/Name Check"

How long have you been waiting for "background Check/Name check" to complete for N400

• 3 months or less

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • 6 months or less

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 1 year or less

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • more than a year

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
Ha :) I wanted to start such poll yesterday too :)
I think it will be nice to add "Accepted on Interview".

Do you mean how long did it take for ppl to get oath letter after the interview. When the name check was pending at the time of interview?
Thanks

z350,
Nice idea. How do I edit the existing poll ? Also I think I should have added "Name Check pending after Interview"

Now you don't know if people who answered "less the 3 month" were accepted on interview and not "pending" after interview and resolved during "mythical 60 days" as FBI claims on NNCP website. From the other hand if there are some people and they vote "pending" before they don't have chance to vote again. I think the purpose of such poll to know how many cases were resolved during 120 days in comparison with "over a year".
Approved "right away" cases are not interesting unless we need to know accepted vs pending ratio. But I afraid the gender is still a case with prejudice against males. I think origin does not affects it much. I'm the first who got stack at the moment of interview out of 10 fellas from my work who went through naturalization during last year. One was Egyptian (male) and nine were Polish (both males and females). We all have clear history. I'm Ukrainian and my country is US friendly.

I guess what most of us that are waiting want to know is what precentage of the pending cases are resolved in the 120 day period.