How long is it takeing to get PCC from CGNY ....Appliend on 24th Jan Interview on 20th March in Mumb

gcworth

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone got it after 45 days if it dosent come from India..as my 45 days will be completing on 10 march so will they issue on 11th march ...as i have to book my tickets...

No Title

This is what HisMstrpce wrote:
Hi all Feb CPers,
Thought I\'d post my experience in acquiring PCC. My interview is in the last week of Feb so I didnt have enough time to get PCC. Nevertheless I applied for it at SFO consulate and took local RPO\'s contact number and my file number from them. My Dad called the RPO officer and requested him to send clearance to SFO at the earliest. He did it in very short time and asked my Dad to even let him know if his fax is being received by SFO. Once fax came through to SFO consulate my PCC was ready. Took just 10 days.
Hope this helps anyone who\'s waiting for last minute PCC.

Thats Great Information ...I got my file number from them but they are not giving RPO number for Bom

gcworth - 100% they will give it within 45 days.

45 days is customary, As soon as 45 days limit is complete call them and call.

No Title

How did you get the file number from CGNY.. What number did you call.. They gave me a number to check status 2127746670 but that seems to be disconnected.

-Jay

Try this ...

this is the number they gave for bombay passport office..
4932699/4975435....
try using this number (212)774 0605 and 212) 774-0667
u will get through for sure ...
whats yur situation when have u applied and when is yur interview...

No Title

I have applied on 29th Jan.. Interview on 28th March.. I have to leave on March 15 from Boston for job related work to Mumbai.

-Jay

No ..

This is the reference no of yur case in the RPO (Regional Passport Office) where yur file has gone which CGNY sends ...
so if u call RPO and give them this file no they can tell u the status of yur case or speed up the case...