How long I have to wait after this step?

yuhaogao

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Anyone who had similar experiences:

I submitted I140 through EB1A on 11/2002, it was approved in May, 2003. I submitted I485 in Feb., 2003, 1st FP on 07/29/2003 and 2nd on 12/28/2004.
I received REF asking me to revify that I am still working in same field on 02/16/2005. My response to REF was reveived on March 4th, 2005. There is no information after that, Does anyone have same experience, please tell me how long I have to wait ?

Thanks

Yuhao

My case is very similar to yours (category and dates)...what did you submit in response to the RFE? My RFE response was recd by the service center on 4/12

RFE recvd by UCSIS in Jan 05, still no response...

14 weeks since I sent my response back to USCIS(their case status date for me is Mid-Jan 2005)

nothing yet. Talked to lawyer. he said...cast status check enquiry may take 30-60 days for uscis to respond.

Eb2.
2 FPs done till date. Last FP done was very near to submitting the RFE docs(though RFE was not related to that). RFE was W2 for last 2 yrs + EVL + medical for spouse.

Dunno what to do. Keep waiting forever I guess..4 years into the process, still no light at the end of the tunnel. Am seriously getting doubts about this thing.

You guys should wait , ...but how long dunno. Is there a time by which a typical average RFE response comes back.

Any info will be appreciated.
EtchoneB

rdip said:
My case is very similar to yours (category and dates)...what did you submit in response to the RFE? My RFE response was recd by the service center on 4/12

I just reply to REF by submitting a letter from my employer cinfirming that I am still working in original field as a researcher with extraodinary ability.