how long from n400 application filed to get FP notice?

nexus7

hi there...i filed my n400 last month at the phoenix office and already received the noa. its been 1 month and 4 days already since they received my application and have'nt received the fingerprint notice yet. ive seen most people getting FP notice in a few weeks. do you guys know if it takes more than a month to get the FP notice? shoud i be concerned at all or for being a month already calls for me to contact USCIS? hope you could give me some insights here....thanks.

Sometimes the FP notice gets lost in the mail. I would contact USCIS. That's what I did when two weeks passed from the date of the RFE/FP notice on my account (it actually took 3 calls-the first time they said to wait 30 days, the second time they misunderstood the request). I asked them to send the notice again, and I got it in the mail 7-8 days after.

it all depends on your DO, if it is a busy DO, then probably it will take longer,
you can try searching for threads on your local DO,
hopefully something will come up,
good luck

hi there...i filed my n400 last month at the phoenix office and already received the noa. its been 1 month and 4 days already since they received my application and have'nt received the fingerprint notice yet. ive seen most people getting FP notice in a few weeks. do you guys know if it takes more than a month to get the FP notice? shoud i be concerned at all or for being a month already calls for me to contact USCIS? hope you could give me some insights here....thanks.