how long for VSC to acknowledge the receival of supporting documents?

forxp

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Do we have any tracking information regarding to the time frame for VSC to acknowledge the receival of supporting documents?

I sent some supporting documents without RFE about 3 weeks ago. I haven't got anything back. No LUD related to these documents. I called VSC. They said they haven't received it yet. How long it takes for these documents enter into their system? forever? :mad:
How hard it is to link these docuements to my files?

Any comments? appreciated!

better send it through FEDEX / USPS tracking

forxp said:
Guys,
Do we have any tracking information regarding to the time frame for VSC to acknowledge the receival of supporting documents?

I sent some supporting documents without RFE about 3 weeks ago. I haven't got anything back. No LUD related to these documents. I called VSC. They said they haven't received it yet. How long it takes for these documents enter into their system? forever? :mad:
How hard it is to link these docuements to my files?

Any comments? appreciated!

thanks for your reply. I tracked the mail. VSC mailroom received my docs the second day. The question I have is how long it takes for them to enter my documents into their system or send me a response. It may take longer since I don't have a RFE. But, how long?

It has been 3 weeks. No response? worried? any comments?

3 weeks at times they take even for issuing notices, guess they have a fax number if

forxp said:
thanks for your reply. I tracked the mail. VSC mailroom received my docs the second day. The question I have is how long it takes for them to enter my documents into their system or send me a response. It may take longer since I don't have a RFE. But, how long?

It has been 3 weeks. No response? worried? any comments?