How long for RFE to get approved!!!

My485Pending

Registered Users (C)
I have received RFE and replied it on OCT and INS has received it on OCT 7th , how long will it take to get approved.
any ideas, or anyone who has replied on the same dates , let me know...

:confused:

RFE Received

INS Received my RFE on October8th. It was for EVL. It has been over 3 weeks now since they received it. No signs of approval yet. WAC 02-046-XXXXX. R/D 11/07/01 N/D 11/21/2001. FP:OAKLAND

My485Pending, amitba,

Is AVM updated to show that RFE response is received? Can you please let me know when exactly INS received RFE response (based on postal/courier dates) and when exactly AVM updated to show that RFE response is received? I am looking for the info on how long it will take to update AVM once they receive RFE response..

Thanks for the info
PCee

RFE Received Date

I sent in my RFE Reply on October 1st 2002 via Fedex. I am not sure when it was received by INS. I am assuming it was received on October 2nd 2002. The system was updated on October 8th 2002. Hope it helps.

RFE

I mailed my RFE on Sep 10, '02

AVM said RFE Receieved on Oct 2, '02

Got Approval on Oct 24th

Hope you get yur approval soon
Good Luck,

Best,
SMV

My rfe response was delivered to INS on 09/19. INS avm changed to "received your response on 27th Sep..." on 9/27. Nothing since.

My rfe response was sent on Oct 25. I am assuming INS received it on Oct 28. No Update in AVM