How long for Approval Letter?

lastminuter

Registered Users (C)
It's been over a week since my PERM has been approved online but no hard copy letter yet.

Is it possible to apply for I-140 with the online print out? I just don't want to give them an excuse to reject it as I have to premium process.

In people's experience has it taken over a week to receive the letter?

Thanks!

Chicago approvals for us usually come within a week. Atlanta can take up to three weeks, from our experience.

You're kidding! Not only does it take them 10 times longer to process than Chicago but 10 times longer to MAIL an envelope?!!

Do you think I could send the online verification with my I-140 or does the hard copy come with some sort of signature? I'm very stuck for time.

Thanks for your reply too.

Good ol' Atlanta. We had a denial from them and it took a MONTH for them to send it. Ridiculous. They suck, majorly, suck. I should make T-Shirts that say "Screw Atlanta" or something, and we can all wear them.
ANYWAY! The average time we receive approvals from Atlanta is about 10-12 days. I would prepare all of your documents and then wait for the original approval, and file it as soon as that comes in... of course, you have to get the signatures on it, which could take some time... prep. the fedex overnights too, I guess!!! :) Patience is the name of the game... but that also stinks too!!
lastminuter said:
You're kidding! Not only does it take them 10 times longer to process than Chicago but 10 times longer to MAIL an envelope?!!

Do you think I could send the online verification with my I-140 or does the hard copy come with some sort of signature? I'm very stuck for time.

Thanks for your reply too.

Thanks St4rguitar! Everything is signed and waiting (impatiently). Guess I'll see what next week brings me. :eek:

I'll definitely buy one of your T-shirts!