How long dows it take for FP

triedwithins

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody,
In immitacker.com it shows that guys got FP notice within 45 days of ND and some within 3 months. Could anybody answer what pattern does it follow for FP notice.
Thanks in advance

No Title

FP NOTICE TIME- DEPENDS ON AREA YOU LIVE IN

Some area residents get FP notices in 1-2 months while some have to wait 6-8 months. Specifically Detroit residents are hardest hit.

No Title

Hellow Guys,

I am waiting for my EAD/AP but I completed my FP last month, any body in this boat please let me know. Please help me out.

MY INFO:
EB2-INDIA
RD 02/01
ND 03/01
FP 05/01
Chicago Land Area.

No Title

EB-3
RD: 2/29/01

I\'m from the Chicagoland area and did my FP in May. The FP notice came real fast...I received it in the mail about 2 weeks after receiving my copy of the I-485/EAD Notices. By the way, I live in the West Suburbs and was called into the Naperville FP Office.

I went last week to the INS downtown Chicago office to get an EAD -- you can get one if you\'ve been waiting 90 days from the Receipt Date. I was impatient to get one because of my wife...she needed SSN/Work Authorization. In any case, I gave them my EAD Notices (which has my RD, A# and LIN#) but they checked the computer and could not issue us an EAD because NSC had already issued the EAD and were mailed out. True enough we received our EAD\'s in the mail this week. Looks like it\'s currently taking NSC approx 3 to 3.5 months from RD for EAD approval.