Registered Users (C)
Here are my case stats ..

I-140 AD - 5/22
NVC recd. date - 6/14
Cas ecreated - 6/23
Reconf. letter sent - 6/27
letter recd. by lawyer - 7/2
Response sent on - 7/3

Status - NVC has'nt still processed my lawyers response to reconf. letter - When I called got standard reply " it will take 3-4 weeks to process response "

anybody in similar case .... pls share ur experiences........

Originally posted by rahul07
Here are my case stats ..

I-140 AD - 5/22
NVC recd. date - 6/14
Cas ecreated - 6/23
Reconf. letter sent - 6/27
letter recd. by lawyer - 7/2
Response sent on - 7/3

Status - NVC has'nt still processed my lawyers response to reconf. letter - When I called got standard reply " it will take 3-4 weeks to process response "

anybody in similar case .... pls share ur experiences........

I think NVC will directly create P3 and send it to you. It takes about 3-4 weeks to get P3.

if you are lucky

after certain days since you mailed out your confirmation letter, one of the nicer operators might let you fax the letter to her/him to expedite the process. This what happened to me.

Surprising i didn't recieve any reconfirmation letter. I recieved the Pkt-3 last week. I am ready to send it to St. Louis sometime next week.

Pkt 3

Hello,

I read in rekha.com (consular process-- Packet3) that there are 3post assigned by NVC as alpha ,alpha1, beta. My consulate belong to beta , and in the site it's written that those belong to beta , do not have to send the pkt 3 back to NVC. We can directly take it to the consulate and get the interview date. Do any one have any inf: regarding this matter?