How long does it usualy take for RFE to arrive???

casa1975

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My case status changed and it is posting that they sent me an RFE on August 22, does anyone knows how long it take the RFE to arrive , its been 12 days now and still nothing, the fingerprint letter took 3 days to arrive , is that normal.
Any imput is appreciated , thanks.

If you don't get it on Tuesday, I would call the 800 number to verify your address.

Good luck!

and when one considers that one gets like 87 days to get them the info, you really need to get on their case. i got an rfp and got an email saying they got the info, but the letter has yet to come and that has been 3 weeks now.

TheInquisitor said:
and when one considers that one gets like 87 days to get them the info, you really need to get on their case. i got an rfp and got an email saying they got the info, but the letter has yet to come and that has been 3 weeks now.

Does everyone get a letter confirming receipt? I didn't know that. I got an email confirming receipt last week, guess I will wait for the letter now.

I called the 800 number today and they said that it normally takes 30 days for the RFE to arrive !!!! go figure .
she wouldnt tell me whats in the RFE, goverment privacy laws!
patience is a virtue