How long does it to take to receive the approval notice ? 485 got approved on May 18th and haven\'t

No Title

The VSC is mailing the courtesy copies about a week after the approval nowadays. So I think you should get yoru couresy copy sometime next week. It took about 10 working days for me to get the courtesy copy. Just few more days of patiience. Good luck

No Title

I got approved on May 17th and I got my courtesy copy at my home on
May 20th. My Attorney sent me the original today (24th).
You should have got the courtesy copy around thattime.

Understand, there are reasons why US Mail may not deliver/forward
govt. mails. One of the reasons is if you dont have YOUR name in your
mail box, US Mail will not deliver government mails.

Check with INS.. and make sure you have all the names in the mail box.

Thanks

No Title

dan dan,

I think you said you live in NJ(me too). I got approved on 22 nd and you on 21 st. Did you receive the papers yet ?

No Title

My I485 was approved on the 8th, I received the courtesy copy on the 12th, and my lawyer recd. the official copy on the 14th. By the way, I live in Philadelphia.

Amar

No Title

dan dan, if you are working in \'c\' at iselin, NJ then probably you approval letters would have reached the lawyers. They will give you only after lot of haggling. They tell outright lies. This happend to lot of people working in the same company. so my advise is be on top of it. Use all your contacts to influence. There are lot of postings regarding this. Check prev two weeks. Good luck.

-acermate

No Title

Thanks Acer...I live in Iselin but I do not work for "C". I, fortunately,work for a fairly good company and have been treated quite well over the years.

Thanks for ur concern though.