How long does it take to receive the FP results?

spouse

Registered Users (C)
I went for early 2nd FP, they took my prints without any problem. how long does it take to receive the finger print result from FBI to CSC center.
Thanks
WAC-02-089-XXXXX

It depends. Generally FBI sends it immediately(atleast they told me that on the phone). And system got updated exaclty on 4th day after my FP.
HTH

I did my FP in April last year. The status is still not updated. My attony checked with them. They said the FP result was received. So, don't worry.

-------------
WAC-03-104-5XXXX

Its more than 40 days after my 1FP and the message is not updated yet. Apart from this my other concern is that I got a notice to appear for FP recording (23rd March) in March First week and I completed it. After 10 days or so I happened to check the status online and this is what it says,

"On March 25, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording. The notice also gave the times and location where this processing could be done. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 Is it a cause for concern."

I am confused. Any comments on this is appreciated.